Where are they now? 10 years in the future. by Naomi Daria Morgendorffer-Lane is now 26 years old. She is married to Trent and pregnant with their first child. She moved away from lawndale. Currently resides in a town called Stinebrick. At 18 she went to college for a week and was then asked to be a writer for a paper called "Disturbing, Demented Universe". Trent Lane is now 31. His band "Mystic Spiral" went big when he was 24. He made his first million at age 25. The number one hit song was "My kid sister's best friend". He asked Daria, his girlfriend of 4 years to marry him when he turned 26. Mystic Spiral broke up to go their different ways but they still get together occasionally to play brew pubs. Jane Lane is now 26 and engaged to Jesse Moreno. When she was 18 she moved to New York to be a painter. Most famous paintings include: Track Spikes on Gym Teachers Spine, Pink Taffeta,Confused Cheerleader, and Convoluted Logic. She moved to Stinebrick at age 24 and lives next door to her Sister in law and Brother. Jesse Moreno is 31 and engaged to Jane Lane. After Mystic Spiral broke up he traveled around the world. When he returned he asked Jane to marry him. She declined and said that she had to focus on her art. He then traveled around the world again and upon returing went to Jane's art studio, got downon one knee and said "I've traveled around the world twice in search of a girl, but none were as perfect as you, Will you marry me". She accepted. To which he reportedly said "Cool" and fell asleep. Quinn Morgendorffer-White is now 24. She went to beauty school when she was 18. She works at a hair and nails salon. When she was 19 Jeffy proposed to her. She accepted but then got confused and ended up marrying Jamie. She told Joey and Jeffy that just because she was married didn't mean that they had to stop paying attention to her and buying her things. Jeffy told her to go to Hell. Joey still waits for her to divorce Jamie. Quinn has 5 kids, 3 of which are like Daria and manipulate her often. Upchuck is 26. After Daria, Jane, Quinn, Brittany, Andrea, Sandi and Stacy refused his marriage proposals he married Tiffany. They are one of those couples that star in porn movies. Stacy married Brad Strand. She forgave him for never calling her for a second date. Sandi married Jeffy. Sandi resents Quinn because she wanted Jamie for herself. Jeffy is still mad about Quinn forgetting to marry him. They have started an internet hate site directed at Quinn. They don't have any children because Sandi didn't want to get fat. Brittany and Kevin got married, then got divorced, then got married, then got divorced. Then when Kevin took over his dads contracting business. They got married again. They have 3 or 4 kids, they aren't sure. Mack and Jodie were married. Mack plays pro-football. Jodie is head of a consulting firm geared toward minority start-ups. They have adopted 2 kids and they have one of their own. Jake and Helen are still married, they still live in the same house too. Helen is now fifty si.....Um 48. Jake quit his job as a consultant and now is a gourmet chef. Helen quit being a lawyer and is now a marriage counselor who focuses on helping women take more control in the marriage and getting the spice back into marriages. Angela Li was indicted as principal after the whole school colapsed due to the fact that she embezzled the money that was budgeted for building repairs. Ms. Barch and Mr. O'neil are married. They have one daughter named Daria.