The Princess Daria Diaries

Part-1 The Big Secret
{Setting- first day of summer in Lawndale}
Daria- (Walking down the street with Jane): So you are going on tour with Trent
Jane- Yep, you know you should come to.
Daria- And miss the everyday hell pit, I call Lawndale. Forget it
Jane- What Jake and Helen won't let you go?
Daria- not in a million years

{Helen and Jake in the living room}
Helen- (going though the mail) Look Jake, Daria got a letter from Genovia
Jake- Where the hell is Genovia?
Helen- Never mind that, I think we need to tell Daria our secret.
Jake- (watching the football game) Come on guys make a touchdown
Helen- Jake, are you listening? We need to tell Daria our secret.
Jake- (watching the game) Yes, score
Helen- oh forget it
(Quinn walks down stairs talking on the phone) Quinn- I told Sandi, I told Stacy that stripes wasn't her.
Helen- Quinn, where is Daria?
Quinn- (She put her hand over the phone) Mo-ther, I don't know.
(Daria and Jane walk in.)
Helen- Hi Daria, we need to talk.
Jane- Bye Daria. I can tell this will be important.
Daria- Bye, Jane.
(Jane then walked out the door)
Daria- I don't want to talk.
Helen- Just sit down. You got a letter from Genovia.
Daria- Where the hell is Genovia?
Helen- That's not important Daria. The point is Your grandmother is coming.
Daria- I don't have a grandmother in Genovia.
Helen- Daria, you are adopted. You grandmother wants to tell you about your father. You see he just died.
Daria- Mom, why the hell are you telling me this. I already knew I was adopted just look at my so-call family.
Helen- Daria, the point I'm trying make is that you are royal. You know a princess.
Daria- What? Tell my grandmother I don't to because a princess so I can be as idiotic as Quinn. Then again I can always destroy Lawndale. Let me think as good as my second choice is, I'll have to choose not to be one. You see I became a princess then I will live in a Royal Hell Hole.
Helen- Can't you tell her that , when your grandmother comes in an hour.
Quinn- It is not fair Daria gets to be a princess and I don't even get that sweater I want.
Helen- Quinn, remember the last sweater you bought last week. You spent tthree hundred dollars because you needed matching shoes and a scarf to go with it.
(A knock then appeared at the dollar. Quinn answers it.)
Grandmother- Daria, look at you.
Quinn- (pointing at Daria) I'm not Daria. That's her.
Grandmother- oh boy, we have a lot of work to do.
Daria- I'm not going to be a princess.
Grandmother- Excuse me
Daria- I'm not going to be your princess.
Grandmother- Oh, yes you are.
Helen- Ok, this is what is going to happen Daria will go to lessons and dress like a princess, but once the ball or whatever happens she can decide.
Both Daria and Grandmother said at the same time- Fine
(Daria then got up and went upstairs. She got on the phone and called Jane. )
Jane_ Damn, now this. I tell you when will this pain and suffering end.
Daria- What else happened?
Jane- the tour has been canceled because the van broke down and it cost five hundred dollars to fix.
Daria- Worst of the whole princess thing is I have to dress like a princess.
Jane- Dress, You mean like wearing what Quinn wears.
Daria- Afraid so.
Jane- Boy, someone need to tell her that Daria Morgendorffer don't do that. Too bad she's a queen. Otherwise I'll tell her for you.
(Quinn then picks up the other end)
Quinn- Daria get off the phone. I got to call Sandi back.
Daria- Jane, I will kill you if you tell anyone.
Jane- I have no one to tell. Except for Trent.
(Daria hung up with Jane.)
(tv: When carrot attack.... Next on Sick Sad World.)
Daria-( to her self) She would tell Trent. She would. Would she. If she do I'll just tell Jessie about her latest dream.

Part 2- The Princess Transformation and Lessons

{Setting- Still in Lawndale, summer}

Quinn- Since you are a princess and all I thought I can teach you to dress.
Daria- Quinn Get out of my room.
(Quinn then pulled Daria in to her room. While Daria was yelling out threats and curse words, the fashion club make Daria over. Soon Daria had her hair blond with streaks and in two ponytails. She had contacts in and a gray skirt with jeans under it, next Quinn put her on a pink shirt. With matching platforms. When she saw herself in the mirror she screamed. Helen thought Daria looked wonderful.)
Helen- Daria, the clothes look wonderful. As long as you keep your thoughts it doesn't matter what you wear.
(Daria then got up to go to princess lessons. When she opened the door to find Jane there.)
Jane- Morgendorffer, what happened to you?
Daria- Fashion Club attack.
Jane- Where are you off to, Morgendorffer?
Daria- princess lesson
(Both of the friends then walked to the nearest hotel. Daria told Jane how she conned into dressing. )
Grandmother- Now you Daria look a lot better.
Daria- Quinn did it.
Grandmother- Good then I can buy that sweater for her.
Daria- You set this up?
Grandmother- Well yes, if I hadn't you would have came in those boots was jacket.
Daria- Let's just get this over with.
(They worked for an hour. Then Daria left and went to Jane.)
Trent- ( coughing) Morgendorffer , Jane is gone with Tom, but I'll tell her you came by. If I am not sleep.
Daria- Ok
( She then left to go home, but was stopped by Jody)
Jody- Hi, Daria. Why the different clothes?
Daria- I thought that to prove the I can so shallow as Quinn I'll dress and act like her. That and Hell has frozen over.

Jody- Oh, well I got to get going to the center.
( Jody then walked off.)

Part. 3 Daria's secret exposed
Brittany- ( At the pizza place) Gee Daria I didn't know that you was a princess.
Daria- ( Looking at Jane then back at Brittle Brittany it's not me who's the princess it's Jane
Jane- (talking to Daria) Damn you Daria Morgendorffer
{ Kevin then walks in)
Kevin- Hey, Babe
Brittany- Kevie did you know that Jane was a princess.
Kevin- Jane's a princess?
Brittany- ( twirling her hair with her finger)Yeah, Daria just said so.
Kevin- Hey babe, let's go get some pizza.
Daria- Kevin and Brittany down one. Me and Jane up one.
{ The press then comes through the door}
Press- ( crowding around Daria and Jane) Princess, Who do you have a crush on? Do you have a boyfriend? .................
Brittany- ( In front of the Camera) I thought Jane was the Princess.
Kevin- Hey babe I think she was telling the truth.
Brittany- Oh Kevie, you're so smart.
{ Britt and Kev then make out, while Princess Daria and Jane runs out the pizza place.

Epilogue: What Happened to Daria?
After she was found out, Daria and Jane ran away to France. Jane continued to do artwork. Daria became a scientist and ran Genovia. She figured any place was better than Lawndale.