Power Rangers: Lawndale Force

(formally Mighty Moronic Power Rangers)

Four - Evils of Being Green pt. 2

 

Written By: Cyke

Based on:

Daria Created by: Glenn Eichler and Susie Lewis Lynn

and

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers © Saban Entertainment Inc.

 

Fade up on the command center. Ted, Britney, and Tiffany are fast asleep on the floor and Mack isn't much better.

 

      Mack: Oh man... what happened?

 

Zordon: Somehow The Green Ranger has gained control of Rita's wand and used it to make Narcoleptor giant sized. In this form his sleep dust was powerful enough to overpower your morphed forms.

 

Mack: What about Jane?

 

Zordon: We lost contact with her as soon as she entered the evil dimension.

 

Alpha: Zordon Narcoleptor's sleep powder has put everyone in the town to sleep and the Dragonzord... Ay yi yi the Dragonzord is headed toward the command center!

 

Mack: Great... I'll try to delay it as long as I can, try to wake the others and send them to help me.

 

Mack reaches behind his back and removes his morpher.

 

      Mack: It's morphin' time!

 

Mack teleports out in a flash of black lightning.

Outside the command center the Mastodon Dinozord arrives and the Black Ranger jumps up toward it and lands inside the cockpit. Inside he powers up all the systems and contacts Zordon.

 

Black Ranger: Mastodon ready for action.

 

      Alpha: Good luck Mack!

 

Cut to an aerial shot of the command center and the Mastodon and far in the distance the approaching Dragonzord.

 

Voice Over: and now part two of Evils of Being Green...

 

Cut to an explosion and a shot of the mastodon falling onto its side. The Dragonzord steps onscreen and looks down on the fallen zord. From atop of its head the Green Ranger yells down to the Black Ranger.

 

      Green Ranger: Ha, is that the best you have Black Ranger?

 

Cut to the interior of the mastodon - Mack pushes himself off the control panel and looks up at the Dragonzord.

 

      Black Ranger: I haven't even begun yet! Mastodon Cannons activate!

 

Two panels on either side of the mastodon slide back and two large cannons emerge and power up.

 

      Black Ranger: Firing!

 

The cannons fire and hit the Dragonzord knocking it onto its side and sending the Green ranger flying. She hits the ground hard but quickly recovers and draws the dragon flute.

 

      Green Ranger: You'll pay for that!

 

She plays a musical tone on the dragon dagger and the Dragonzord's eyes and chest plate light up as it begins to rise back to its feet.

Cut to the Black Ranger's reaction.

 

      Black Ranger: No, it can't be!

 

Cut to the Green Ranger:

 

      Green Ranger: But it is...

 

Cut to the interior of the command center - Alpha and Zordon watch the viewing globe in despair.

 

      Alpha: Oh, Mack can't defeat the Dragonzord alone.

 

Zordon: I'm afraid you're right Alpha, which means we must act quickly and revive the other rangers.

 

Alpha takes a red bottle of the console and walks over to the sleeping rangers.

 

Alpha: Ay yi yi - I hope this elixir from the medical bay does the trick.

 

Alpha uncorks the bottle and lets a single drop fall onto Britany's head. Slowly she begins to stir and then open her eyes.

 

Britney: What just happened, I had this really weird dream that I was a superhero- hey where am I?

 

Alpha: Yes it worked Zordon!

 

Britney looks around and sees Alpha and Zordon and screams startling Alpha who almost drops the bottle.

 

      Alpha: Britney what's wrong?

 

      Britney: Oh, Alpha? You shouldn't surprise people like that.

 

Zordon: Britney, we don't have much time. Help Alpha revive the others then you need to go help Mack.

 

Britney: Um, okay.

 

Cut to the Green Ranger's evil dimension - The red ranger watches as the mastodon charges the Dragonzord. Behind her Goldar teleports in and begins to laugh and she spins around to face him.

 

      Goldar: Hello Red Ranger, this time no one will save you.

 

      Red Ranger: Who said I need saving?

 

She draws her blaster and fires at Goldar but he deflects the attacks with his sword then jumps toward her and swings his sword. He knocks the blaster out of her hand but is driven back by a powerful kick.

 

      Red Ranger: Power sword!

 

Her sword appears in her hand and she sprints forward and slashes Goldar as she passes then spin-jumps and slashes him across his back. Goldar falls forward onto his knees but quickly recovers and turns to face the Red Ranger who is making another run toward him but this time he hits her with two energy beams from his eyes. She slams into the wall and drops onto her knees. Goldar approaches her with his sword held high all the while laughing.

Cut to: outside of the command center - the mastodon is slowly rising back to its feet but is knocked back down by the Dragonzord's tail.

 

      Green Ranger: Time to end this!

 

She raises the dragon dagger and plays the melody to fire the missiles from the Dragonzord's fingers. The Dragonzord responds and fires the missiles but before they hit the mastodon an energy beam destroys them.

 

      Green Ranger: No!

 

She looks up and sees the Sabretooth Tiger, Pterodactyl, and Triceratops zords approaching.

 

Green Ranger: So the gangs all here, oh wait- where is the Red Ranger? Oh yeah, I still have her in my- wait... Goldar! That... we'll finish this another time rangers!

 

She teleports out in a burst of green flame and the Dragonzord vanishes. The Black Ranger teleports out of the mastodon, powers down, and collapses on the ground in front of it. The others teleport in next to him and rush to his aid.

 

      Blue Ranger: Mack are you okay?

 

      Mack: Yeah, I think so...

 

      Yellow Ranger: (slowly) You don't look sooo good......

 

      Pink Ranger: We need to get you back to the command center.

 

Mack: Daria had me... she could've ended it anytime but she didn't. She's still in there fighting to break free of that evil spell.

 

Cut to: the evil dimension - Goldar and the Red Ranger are still battling but Goldar looks to have the advantage as he is driving the Red Ranger back. He swings his sword and knocks her sword out of her hands and moves in to finish her but he is hit from behind. He yells and drops to the floor reviling the Green Ranger.

 

      Green Ranger: What are you doing?

 

      Goldar: I was going to finish off the Red Ranger for you my queen.

 

      Green Ranger: Did I tell you to?

 

      Goldar: No, but I thought-

 

Green Ranger: Don't make me laugh! You are nothing but a tool for my use and you shall do nothing unless I tell you to, UNDERSTOOD!?

 

Goldar: Yes my queen.

 

Green Ranger: Good, now leave!

 

Goldar: As you command.

 

Goldar rises and turns to the wall and a portal opens up.

 

      Green Ranger: Not that way you idiot!

 

The Red Ranger quickly rams into Goldar forcing him back through the portal.

Cut to: Rita's palace - a portal opens up and Goldar falls through followed by the Red Ranger. A startled Finster runs and hides behind his worktable and turns to see four puttys standing behind him.

 

      Finster: You there, go get the Red Ranger!

 

The puttys jump up and down and attack the Red Ranger, who kicks the first one back into the other three knocking them all down. Finster slaps his forehead and drops back down behind his worktable. The Green Ranger steps out of the portal ready to fight but before she can the Red Ranger is teleported out.

 

      Green Ranger: No!

 

She spins to face Goldar.

 

      Green Ranger: You! Get out!

 

She delivers a powerful kick to Goldar that sends him flying out through the balcony window. Then she turns on Finster.

 

Green Ranger: And you, you better create something better than these puttys if you don't want to share his fate!

 

      Finster: Y-yes my queen. Oh dear...

 

Cut to: the command center - the Red Ranger teleports in and powers down as the others, minus Mack, surround her.

 

      Ted: Jane you're alright!

 

      Britney: Oh this is great!

 

      Tiffany: (slow) I'm glad that you are okay.

 

Jane looks around and doesn't see Mack.

 

      Jane: Where's Mack?

 

Alpha: He's resting in the med bay, but he'll be back on his feet in no time.

 

Zordon: I'm glad that you're back Jane, did you find out anything about Trent?

 

Before she can speak the command center's alarms go off and they turn to look at the viewing globe to see a giant sized Narcoleptor destroying the city.

 

      Britney: Oh no!

 

Ted: Not him again, we have to stop him!

 

Jane: No, that's my brother- that's Trent!

 

Britney: What? How?

 

Jane: I don't know but Dar-the Green Ranger turned Trent into that thing.

 

Alpha: Ay yi yi, Zordon we can't force Jane to fight her own brother!

 

Zordon: I'm afraid that we don't have any choice; I'm sorry Jane but-

 

The alarms go off again and they turn back to the viewing globe where they see that another monster, King Sphinx has been sent to terrorize the town.

 

      Alpha: Oh my, two monsters!

 

      Zordon: Yes, and they are on opposite sides of the town.

 

      Ted: How can we fight two monsters at the same time?

 

Zordon: Only Narcoleptor has grown to giant size, it may be that the Green Ranger is only able to use Rita's wand to enlarge one monster at the same time, so for now Jane and Tiffany will take the zords and combine them in tank mode to fight Narcoleptor while Ted and Britney will fight this new monster.

 

Jane: But Zordon-

 

Zordon: I know Jane, all you have to do is subdue him and Alpha and I will analyze a way to save him.

     

      Jane: Okay, I trust you Zordon.

 

      Mack: (OS) Hey, what about me?

 

      Ted: Mack! Are you sure you should be up?

 

      Mack: Hey, there's a fight to be fought...

 

      Jane: Okay, you're with us.

 

Alpha: I'll control the other zords by remote. Once the zords form tank mode you'll receive complete control but without the others you'll be stuck in tank mode.

 

Jane: Thanks Alpha, now then team- It's morphin' time!

 

Cut to morphing sequence followed by the zord sequence.

Cut to interior of the Megazord - The Red, Yellow, and Black Rangers are in their respective seats.

 

Red Ranger: Okay, keep the lasers at level two- remember that we just want to subdue him.

 

Black Ranger: Wait, what about his sleep dust- it this form it was strong enough to affect us even while morphed, so what's to stop him from putting us asleep again?

 

Zordon: The added protection of the Megazord's shields will nullify the sleeping dust.

 

      Yellow Ranger: Hey, it's that guy...

 

Narcoleptor steps into view and turns to face the Megazord.

 

      Red Ranger: Here we go.

 

Cut to: the high school - King Sphinx is smashing all the windows with his scepter and laughing about it until he hears someone yell.

 

King Sphinx: Huh?

 

He turns just in time to get kicked into the wall by the Pink Ranger. As he growls and starts to go after her the Blue Ranger jumps up from behind her and fire multiple shots from his blaster. King Sphinx falls back against the wall but gets up again and spreads his wings wide and begins to create a powerful gust of wind by flapping them. The rangers are caught by the gust and are blown backward into a row of parked cars.

 

      King Sphinx: Ha ha try this!

 

King Sphinx picks up his scepter and a glowing orb forms at its top. He points it at the rangers and it shoots toward them but the jump to either side and are just grazed by the explosion.

 

      King Sphinx: Quick, but not quick enough!

 

He flexes his wings and flies after the Pink Ranger and grabs her by her shoulders and quickly makes a u-turn and flies straight toward the Blue Ranger and slams the two rangers together and fires another orb at them. This time the orb hits them and they are blown into the air and they hit the ground hard. They both de-morph then look up at the approaching King Sphinx.

Cut to: the command center- alpha watches the earlier scene on the viewing globe.

 

      Zordon: Alpha, teleport them back here quickly.

 

      Alpha: Right away Zordon.

 

Alpha activates the teleporter and they teleport into the command center.

 

      Ted: I can't believe he beat us that quick.

 

Zordon: It's not you, I shouldn't have split the team up, but we can still turn this around. Alpha and I have analyzed Narcoleptor and came to the conclusion that if you hit him with this energy beam configuration he will revert back to his natural state, but it will drain the zords of their power. You'll only have one chance.

 

Britney: Um, I don't understand.

 

Ted: Nether do I, but we'll try it. Ready?

 

Britney: Sure!

 

Cut to: the interior of the Megazord- the Blue and Pink Rangers teleport into their stations and take over their controls.

 

      Red Ranger: Hey, glade you could make it.

 

Pink Ranger: You won't be when you hear how we got our buts kicked.

 

      Black Ranger: You mean that other monster is still running loose?

 

Blue Ranger: Yeah, but right now we have to help you guys, where is Narcoleptor?

 

Red Ranger: Good question, he keeps appearing then disappearing before we can maneuver this thing to attack.

 

Blue Ranger: Well, now that we're here let's finish the transformation!

 

Cut to exterior as the zords transform from tank mode to Megazord mode.

Behind them Narcoleptor appears and holds out his wand. The tip glows and three lightning bolts shoot out and strike the Megazord, which quickly turns around and Rushes toward him.

Cut to shot into the cockpit - the Red Ranger holds up her hand-

 

      Red Ranger: We need the power sword!

 

Cut to exterior shot of the Megazord which now holds the power sword.

Back inside the Blue Ranger looks at the Red Ranger.

 

Blue Ranger: Okay, I've finished Zordon's modifications. It's up to you Jane, and remember we only have on shot.

 

Cut to: Narcoleptor who disappears again.

Cut to the cockpit of the Megazord.

 

      Pink Ranger: He's gone!

 

      Black Ranger: No, he's just playing with us.

 

Yellow Ranger: (slowly) I think we should turn around... (they all stare at her) What?

 

Cut to: Exterior view, the Megazord turns around right as Narcoleptor Appears.

 

      Narcoleptor: Oh no...

 

The Megazord powers up the power sword and strikes Narcoleptor, the energy from the sword surrounds Narcoleptor as he falls then explodes.

Cut to the interior of the Megazord - The Red Ranger jumps up and looks down where Narcoleptor fell.

 

      Red Ranger: No, Trent!

 

Cut to Exterior view as she jumps down from the Megazord and lands on the ground. She sees a body lying on the ground and she runs over to it and discovers that it's Trent. She drops down next to him and checks his pulse, then laughs with relief. The other rangers arrive behind her and she turns to them.

 

      Red Ranger: He's alive!

 

      Blue Ranger: -and that's not all, look!

 

He points to their right where they can see people slowly beginning to wake up.

 

Black Ranger: Not only was the spell on Trent lifted, but so was the sleep dust.

 

Their communicators beep and the Blue Ranger answer it.

 

      Blue Ranger: Yeah Zordon?

 

Zordon: Good job Rangers, but we still have to deal with King Sphinx.

 

      Blue Ranger: I haven't forgotten... Let's go.

 

      Red Ranger: But what about Trent?

 

Zordon: I'll have Alpha teleport him back to your house and we'll monitor him from there.

 

Trent disappears in a flash of white lightning and the Red Ranger stands up then looks up at the Megazord.

 

      Red Ranger: Um, what about the Megazord?

 

      Alpha: Its power has been severely drained but I am working on it.

 

Zordon: For now you'll have to leave it, we have a fix on King Sphinx's location and we will teleport you there now.

 

The rangers take another look at the Megazord.

 

      Red Ranger: I have a bad feeling about this.

 

The rangers teleport out.

Cut to Rita's Palace - the Green Ranger walks up to a door, kicks it in, and then enters the room. It is wall to wall pink trimmed in frilly white; in the center of the room is a large four-post bed with a white canopy.

 

Green Ranger: Rita's private room - I can see why she keeps it private. Quinn would love it.

 

She stops and shakes her head.

 

Green Ranger: Stop it, focus... there has to be something in here I can use. Ah, a closet - why Rita needed a closet when she only wears that one ugly dress.

 

She steps over to the closet all the while using the dragon dagger to tear and cut anything she could reach. She kicks the closet door in then rips it off its hinges and throws it at the bed ripping the canopy. She steps into the closet and begins tossing out various items like picture frames, knives, scrolls, ect.

 

      Green Ranger: Oh ho, what have we here?

 

She steps out with a long black metal box. She sets it on the ground and dusts off the top where a message has been written in large red letters:

Warning! Sword of Darkness - Not to be opened

By Anyone!

 

Green Ranger: Well I'm not just anyone...

 

She uses the dragon dagger to cut off the lock then pry open the box. Inside she finds a curved sword. She reaches into the box and picks up the sword. Instantly she is surrounded by a dark shadow that merges with her and forms a black star shape in the center of the diamond on her Dragon Shield.

Cut to: the Megazord - A blaze of green and black fire appears in front of the Megazord as the Green Ranger appears.

 

Green Ranger: The mighty Megazord. Impressive, however all great things must come to an end.

 

The sword of darkness and Rita's wand appear in her hands and she raises them above her head crossed in an "X."

 

Green Ranger: Magic wand, sword of darkness, grant me the power to destroy this nuisance!

 

The wand glows red and the sword of darkness is surrounded by shadows, then the red glow and the shadows begin to swirl around the Green Ranger and she grows to the same size as the Megazord.

 

      Green Ranger: Ah, this is much better!

 

Cut to: King Sphinx falling away from the camera followed by the Yellow Ranger who throws one of her power daggers and strikes him again. The Blue Ranger flies over her and sidekicks him knocking him further back which allows the Yellow Ranger to retrieve her dagger. The rest of the rangers join them.

 

      Red Ranger: I'm tired of this, let's put 'em together!

 

Black Ranger: Power Axe!

 

He slides the blade back converting the power axe into cannon mode then throws it into the air.

 

      Pink Ranger: Power bow!

 

She throws the power bow into the air and it connects to the power axe.

 

      Blue Ranger: Power Lance!

 

He slits the power lance into two pieces and throws it into the air and the two pieces connect to the power bow on either side.

 

      Yellow Ranger: Power Daggers!

 

She throws the power daggers into the air and they connect to the power bow on the outside of the power lance. Then the power blaster falls down into the hands of the Red Ranger.

 

      Red Ranger: Power Sword!

 

She lays the power sword on top of the others to complete the Power Blaster.

 

      All Rangers: Fire!

 

The power blaster fires and strikes King Sphinx who half turns then falls and explodes. The ranges dismantle the power blaster and celebrate their victory, until they are eclipsed by a large shadow. They turn and see the Green Ranger has grown as tall as the megazord.

 

      Yellow Ranger: Oh...

 

      Blue Ranger: ...No, the Megazord!

 

      Black Ranger: We have to hurry!

 

      Pink Ranger: Eap! It's too late!

 

      Red Ranger: Daria don't!

 

In the distance we see the Green Ranger slash the megazord with the sword of darkness. Multiple sparks explode from it and it separates into the individual zords as it falls. Then the Green Ranger holds out Rita's wand and green lightning shoots out and strikes each zord transporting them away. Then the Green Ranger turns toward the other rangers and raises the sword of darkness to strike them but they are teleported away before she can.

 

      Green Ranger: You can't get away that easily.

 

Then she fades away.

Cut to: Rita's Palace - Finster is busy at his workstation creating more putty patrollers when he is grabbed from behind by Goldar who holds his sword up to his neck.

 

Goldar: Grr, you traitor... give me one reason why I shouldn't cut you down where you stand?

 

Finster: Oh, oh, w-wait- I'll show you... come with me. This way...

 

Goldar lets him go and Finster quickly leads Goldar to a room way in the back of the palace. The room is filled with selves on which hundreds of clay monsters are lined up side-by-side. Finster leads Goldar to the far back wall of the room where a large object stands hidden by a sheet.

 

      Goldar: What is this?

 

Finster: Please be patient, I had to work very discreetly or else - I shudder to think what she would have done to me.

 

Goldar: Stop your babbling and get to the point!

 

Finster grabs the sheet and pulls it off reviling the stone statue of Rita, a few small pieces still lying at the base.

 

      Goldar: Rita? But how, I saw the Green Ranger shatter her.

 

Finster: Yes, and then she left me to clean up all the pieces, but I could never turn on her highness, so I brought all of the pieces back here and began to reassemble them. I believe that I can bring Rita back once all the pieces are replaced.

 

Goldar: Well, what are you waiting for, hurry up and finish!

 

Finster: Oh it's not that simple-

 

Goldar: -it is if I tell you it is, now get to work!

 

Finster: Oh, by what if the Green Ranger returns?

 

Goldar: I'll deal with her, you just concentrate on this.

 

Goldar leaves the room and Finster exhales and bends over to pick up another piece of the statue. Pan up to the face of the statue.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...