Power Rangers: Lawndale Force

(formally Mighty Moronic Power Rangers)

Three - Evils of Being Green pt. 1

 

Written By: Cyke

Based on:

Daria Created by: Glenn Eichler and Susie Lewis Lynn

and

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers © Saban Entertainment Inc.

 

 

Open with an establishing shot of Rita's palace on the moon.

Cut to Finster's workshop - he is busily carving out new monsters and doesn't notice the large shadow approaching him. An arm shoots onscreen and wraps around his neck and yanks him away from his worktable. It's Daria who has attacked him.

 

      Finster: Aha, wh-what are you doing?

 

Daria: Shut up or I'll destroy you here and now. These pathetic clay creatures are not the only skills you have right?

 

Finster: I don't know why you are doing- ack!

 

Daria: Answer me!

 

Finster: No, I also know something about potions...

 

Daria: Good, then that bat wasn't as dumb as I thought. Now listen, you and I are going to create a potion to help me destroy the rangers, particularly the Red Ranger, and you will not say a word to Rita... right?

 

She tightens her choke hold and Finster barely manages to nod yes. Daria lets go and Finster turns to face her.

 

Finster: Now then, what type of potion do you require, your evilness?

 

      Daria: Not sure, what do you have?

 

Daria smiles then fade out.

Cut to: A park where Britney, Mack, and Ted are fighting off a Putty Patrol while Jane faces off against Goldar.

 

      Mack: Britney behind you!

 

      Britney: Eap!

 

She ducks as a putty jumps off the top of the monkey bars at her, the putty hits the ground but rolls back to its feet and turns back toward Britney.

 

      Britney: Oh no, stay away!

 

She runs away with the putty close on her tail. Mack and Ted each grab a putty and slam them into each other, then Mack jumps in the air and kicks them in their heads while Ted sweeps the feet out from under them. Britney and the putty run past and Mack grabs it and hits it with a secession of punches and it drops out cold.

 

Jane: As fun as this has been Goldar I think it's time to end this, it's morphin' time!

 

Cut to Morphing sequence -

 

      Jane: Tyrannosaurus!

 

Back to the battle -

 

      Red Ranger: Blade blaster! Take this!

 

She fires at Goldar but he flies out of the way.

 

Goldar: Ha ha, nice try Red Ranger but you'll have to be better than that to stop me!

 

Red Ranger: Okay, power sword!

 

She leaps into the air and slashes Goldar. He drops and she lands on top of him and tries to drive her sword down into him but his sword appears out of nowhere and he strikes her. She falls back as Goldar gets to his feet. Mack and Ted rush to her side to check on her while Goldar laughs.

 

      Pink Ranger: Power bow!

 

Goldar howls as he is hit from behind, he uses his sword to keep from falling then turns to see the Pink Ranger standing behind him with her power bow ready for another attack.

 

      Goldar: Another time Pink Ranger!

 

Goldar disappears and she powers down then joins the others.

 

      Ted: Good job Britney!

 

      Mack: Yeah nice timing, I didn't even see you morph.

 

Red Ranger: yeah, thanks for interfering, don't ever do it again understood?

 

Britney: But, I - you were in trouble and-

 

Red Ranger: Stop it; I don't want anyone's help when I'm fighting. Power down.

 

She demorphs and tries to stand and almost falls but Mack and Ted catch her.

 

      Mack: You can't fight Daria alone.

 

Jane: I have to fight her alone, if we can't break Rita's spell and we have to... if that's the case, then I'm the only one who will do it.

 

Ted: But Jane, Zordon will find a way to reverse the spell.

 

Jane: If he was going to, he would have by now. I want to be alone now.

 

She pushes away from them and starts walking. The others hang back and watch her leave unaware that up on the moon Daria was watching the whole scene through Rita's telescope.

 

Daria: So Jane, you're bound and determined to stop me at all costs. Good, I can't wait to see your reaction once I put my plan into action.

 

Finster: (from behind her) Your evilness, I have finished the potion you required, but may I ask why-

 

Daria: No you may not, where is it?

 

Finster takes a small vial out of his apron and hands it over to Daria.

 

      Daria: Good, now get busy on that second potion we found.

 

      Finster: Of course your evilness.

 

Rita: (OS) Finster!

 

Finster: Oh my!

 

Rita descends the stairs and approaches them.

 

Rita: What is going on here! What did I hear you call her?

 

Daria: You had your chance, now I'm taking over.

 

Rita: What? I created you! You are mine to control!

 

Daria: Heh, you obviously never read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

 

Rita: What do you-

 

Daria uncorks the vial with her thumb then jumps Rita and pours it into her mouth. Rita tries to spit the liquid out but Daria holds her mouth shut and pinches her nose shut. Without air Rita is forced to swallow the liquid and Daria releases her.

 

      Rita: Ugh, what was that, what's-

 

      Finster: Oh my, what have I done?

 

      Daria: Farwell Rita.

 

Rita tries to point her wand at Daria but she begins to turn to stone.

 

      Rita: You will pay for this!

 

      Daria: Maybe, maybe not.

 

      Rita: Nooo-

 

Rita's scream is cut off as the transformation is finished. Goldar teleports into the room just as Squatt and Baboo rush in.

 

      Goldar: What's going on, I heard Rita scream?

 

Daria steps aside to revel the stone Rita.

 

      Daria: Sorry Goldie, but Rita's out.

 

      Baboo: Oh no, how'd this happen.

 

Daria: Finster here was kind enough to make a potion for me. Now you three have a choice to make, join me or share her fate!

 

Cut to morphing sequence -

 

      Daria: Dragonzord!

 

Cut back to Rita's palace, The Green Ranger spin kicks the Rita statue and it shatters to pieces. She turns back to the others.

 

      Green Ranger: Well?

 

Squatt and Baboo drop to their knees and bow to her.

 

      Squatt and Baboo: We pledge our lives to you!

 

Goldar growls and kneels in front of her.

 

      Goldar: My sword is yours to command.

 

      Daria: Good. Finster, don't you have some work to do?

 

      Finster: Oh yes my evilness.

 

He hurries off to his workshop.

 

Daria: Goldar, take those idiots and distract the rangers while I collect something important to the Red Ranger.

 

Goldar: Yes master, (he gets up) come on!

 

Cut to: Casa Lane - Jane opens the front door and enters the house. She starts up the stairs when a crash from the basement stops her. She hears Trent yell and her eyes widen.

Cut to the basement - The door flies open and Jane rushes down the stairs where she sees Trent down on his knees and the Green Ranger holding his arm behind his back with her right arm while choking him with her left.

 

      Jane: Trent! Daria what are you doing!

 

Green Ranger: I heard you this morning; you're ready to destroy me if you have to. Well Red Ranger, if you want your dear brother back that is exactly what you'll have to do. Come after me if you dare!

 

Trent: Jane, don't!

 

The Green Ranger and Trent disappear in a pillar of green fire. Jane activates her communicator.

 

      Jane: Zordon, Daria took Trent! She took my brother!

 

Zordon: I know Jane, we saw it on the viewing globe, but we have another concern, Rita has sent Goldar, Squatt, Baboo, and several putty patrols to Earth. You must lead the other rangers against them.

 

Jane: No, I have to help Trent!

 

Zordon: Jane, we don't know where she took him, Alpha and I will scan for him and relay his position to you when we find him.

 

Jane: If anything happens to him... I'll kill Daria, then I'll come after you for letting it happen. It's morphing time!

 

Cut to five-way screen - Mack in his football jersey in the top left corner, Britney in the locker room on the top right corner, Ted in one of the classrooms on the bottom left, tiffany in the mall ladies room on the bottom right, and Jane in the middle. Morphing sequence -

 

Mack: Mastodon!

 

      Britney: Pterodactyl!

 

      Ted: Triceratops!

 

      Tiffany: Saber-tooth Tiger!

 

      Jane: Tyrannosaurus!

 

Cut to: Each ranger flips over the camera and land back in the park where Goldar and the others are waiting.

 

      Goldar: Ah, so we meet again Red Ranger.

 

      Red Ranger: I don't have time for this, power sword, full power!

 

She rushes at Goldar as her sword begins to glow red. She slashes at him and he tries to block her with his sword but the powered up power sword slices through his and hits him across his chest and knocks him to the ground.

 

      Goldar: Ah! My sword!

 

He gets back to his feet still holding the broken sword and with a gash across his armor's chestplate.

 

      Goldar: You shall pay for that! Putty patrols attack!

 

      Squatt: Um, what should we do?

 

      Baboo: Yeah, it's not like we're good at this fighting stuff.

 

      Goldar: Just shut up and get out there!

 

They turn and see the Red Ranger blasting every putty she sees with her blade blaster, the Pink Ranger is picking off putties with her power bow, the Black Ranger has his power axe in gun mode and is taking out putties in large groups, the Yellow Ranger is holding her own against a couple of putties, but the Blue Ranger is nowhere to be seen.

 

      Baboo: Hey, where is that Blue Ranger?

 

      Blue Ranger: Right here!

 

The Blue Ranger drops down between them and strikes them with his power lance.

 

      Blue Ranger: Power lance full power!

 

His lance glows blue and he strikes both of them. They spin around and fall down and explode.

 

      Goldar: You idiots!

 

Goldar grabs the Blue Ranger with one hand the claws him with the other. The Red Ranger sees them and leaps over the battle and drop kicks Goldar.

 

      Red Ranger: Ted, you go help the others, this is still my fight.

 

She and Goldar run at each other and halfway to each other she fires at him with her blade blaster and he shoots some energy beams from his eyes. The two attacks meet and cause an explosion that knocks Goldar and the red ranger apart. Jane aims her blade blaster in mid air and fires at Goldar hitting him again and again. Goldar falls to the ground hard and struggles to get back up as the Red Ranger lands on her feet. The other rangers arrive and gather behind her as she powers up her power sword.

 

      Red Ranger: It's over.

 

      Goldar: You're right, but I'll be back!

 

Goldar teleports out.

 

      Red Ranger: No! Damnit...

 

      Black Ranger: What do we do now?

 

Red Ranger: Back to the command center and Zordon better have found Trent.

 

Cut to the command center - the rangers (holding their helmets) teleport in and immediately Jane steps up to Zordon.

 

      Jane: Have you located him yet?

 

Zordon: Yes we have, Trent is being held in another dimension, but it does not appear to be one of Rita's creations, the energy signature is wrong.

 

Alpha: And when I was scanning around Rita's palace for any sign of Trent I didn't even detect any sign of Rita.

 

Ted: What does this mean Zordon?

 

Zordon: I don't know Ted, it could mean that-

 

Green Ranger: (OS) -I destroyed Rita and took over? You are smart for a big floating head.

 

The rangers spin to face the Green Ranger.

 

Jane: Daria!-

 

The Green Ranger steps forward and points her finger at Jane.

 

Green Ranger: Daria's dead! She died because of your betrayal, now only Green Ranger remains. And if you want to ever see your brother again you'll come to my dimension and fight me, alone. If any of you other rangers even attempt to enter, Trent will pay the price. See you soon... Red Ranger.

 

The Green Ranger teleports out in her usual green flame.

 

      Mack: Zordon what are we going to do?

 

      Jane: Nothing.

 

      Ted: But, Jane you can't possibly go there alone.

 

Jane puts on her helmet and turns to Alpha.

 

      Jane: How do I enter the Green Ranger's dimension?

 

Alpha: Well, it looks like the entrance is... Ay yi yi, it's in the basement of your house!

 

Red Ranger: Of course, Alpha, teleport me there.

 

Alpha: But... Zordon!

 

Mack: Yeah Zordon, you can't just let her go.

 

Britney: Um, yeah... I don't think you should do this Jane.

 

Alpha: See, even Britney can tell this is wrong.

 

Ted: What about you Tiffany?

 

Tiffany: I... think...

 

Red Ranger: I don't care what you think; I have to go save Trent... and Daria too. Alpha-

 

Zordon: Activate the teleporter Alpha.

 

Alpha: (defeated) Zordon... affirmative, activating teleporter now.

 

The Red Ranger teleports out leaving the other rangers. Suddenly the command center's alarms go off.

 

      Mack: What now?

 

      Zordon: Another Monster is attacking the city.

 

On the viewing globe we see the monster wearing a black and white swirled sleeping cap and scarf that only allows its yellow eyes and a little of its dark blue skin to be seen. It wears a large flowing dark blue cloak buttoned up the front. Around its waist is a rope belt with a large brown bag hanging from one side and a green "wand" hanging from the other. The monster reaches into the bag and pulls out a handful of dust and throws it over a group of people who drop to the ground.

 

      Mack: What the!

 

      Ted: Are they dead?

 

      Alpha: No, according to our scanners they are merely asleep.

 

Britney: But why would someone send a monster to put everyone to sleep?

 

Zordon: I'm not sure Britney, but you must put a stop to this.

 

Ted: But what's to keep that monster from putting us to sleep?

 

Alpha: In your morphed forms you should be immune to the sleep powder.

 

Mack: Yeah, but lets not take that risk, first we separate that monster from its bag of dust.

 

Ted / Britney: Yeah! / Um, sure!

 

Tiffany: Okay......

 

Mack: Alright, back to action!

 

The rangers remorph and teleport into the park and move in front of the monster.

 

      Black Ranger: Hold it right there!

 

The monster stops and replies in a raspy dry voice.

 

Narcoleptor: Ah Rangers, I'm pleased to meet you, I am Narcoleptor and I am to give you a message from the Green Ranger: she sends her sympathies for your recent loss.

 

Blue Ranger: What loss?

 

Narcoleptor: Why, the late red ranger of course!

 

Narcoleptor pulls his wand from his belt and zaps the Blue Ranger blowing him backward in a shower of red sparks.

 

      Black Ranger: Ted!

 

      Narcoleptor: I'd worry more about myself if I was you!

 

Narcoleptor zaps the Black Ranger. The Yellow and Pink rangers jump into the air and kick Narcoleptor sending him backward.

Cut to: The Green Ranger's dimension - a large room with black walls, iron pillars with burning torches, and candle holders scattered throughout it. Metal lamps are hung from the ceiling while the floor is obscured by a ankle high mist. Against one wall is a black throne where the Green Ranger sets. In the center of the room the Red Ranger appears in a starburst of red light.

 

      Green Ranger: Welcome to my home... Red Ranger.

 

Red Ranger: Damnit Daria, this is not your home, you are not evil! Come back with me, lets go back to the way things used to be... the way we used to be.

 

The Green Ranger looks down as she thinks over her request.

 

Green Ranger: ...no. I already told you, Daria is dead. You killed her and now I'll kill you!

 

Red Ranger: Fine, you want me I'm yours- but let Trent go. He has nothing to do with this!

 

Green Ranger: Oh but I already have, Trent is free to do as he pleases... in fact I believe he is currently getting acquainted with your new friends. Take a look...

 

She gestures to the opposite wall and the Red Ranger turns to see a view screen appear. On it we see Narcoleptor fighting the other rangers and it's apparent that he is losing the battle.

 

      Red Ranger: Trent!

 

She tries to activate her communicator but nothing happens. The Green Ranger appears right behind her and whispers to her.

 

Green Ranger: My dimension, remember... your communicator won't work here.

 

The Red Ranger spins around and lashes out at her but misses.

 

Green Ranger: Only you can save Trent from your friends, and to do that you have to beat me first.

 

Red Ranger: Damn you... DAMN YOU!

 

She rushes at the Green Ranger who avoids the attack by leaping over her. In mid-leap she pulls out the dragon dagger and strikes the Red Ranger on the back.

 

Green Ranger: Oh come on, you can do better than that. Try again, try harder!

 

Red Ranger: I'm sorry Daria; Power sword!

 

Her power sword appears in her hand and she slashes at the Green Ranger who blocks the attack with the dragon dagger.

 

Green Ranger: Sorry, you're sorry! You left me for them and all you can say that you're sorry!

 

She pushes the Red Ranger back and slashes her four times in succession then jumps backward.

 

Green Ranger: You can stay here and watch as I destroy your new friends, then your dear brother will be mine forever... Good-bye, Red Ranger.

 

She disappears in a wall of green flame and reappears on the screen next to Narcoleptor.

Cut to: the park - the Green Ranger helps Narcoleptor up and turns to the rangers.

 

      Pink Ranger: Oh no...

 

      Black Ranger: You! Where is Jane? What did you do to her?

 

Green Ranger: She's safe for now... in fact she's watching us right now... straining her poor little brain thinking of a way to escape and save you. Her friends. It's a futile effort of course because your time has come to its end.

 

She pulls out her dragon flute and plays the summoning tune and seemingly from nowhere the Dragonzord rises and towers over the rangers. The Green Ranger leaps up onto the Dragonzord and then while looking down at the rangers holds out her hand as Rita's wand materializes.

 

Green Ranger: Uh oh, looks like the evil ranger has learned a new trick, well here is another one, magic wand make this fool grow!

 

She points the wand at Narcoleptor and he grows to giant size.

 

Green Ranger: Now then Narcoleptor- spread your sleep dust over the entire city, leave no place untouched.

 

Narcoleptor: Yes my queen...

 

Narcoleptor begins to coat the city with his sleep dust. As the dust reaches the rangers they begin to succumb to it.

 

      Yellow Ranger: I'm very... (yawns) ...sleeeppyy...

 

She collapses as does the Blue Ranger.

 

      Black Ranger: No, guys we can't...

 

      Pink Ranger: I...

 

Cut to the command center where Alpha and Zordon are watching.

 

Alpha: Ay yi yi! Zordon, Narcoleptor's sleep dust is too powerful in this form!

 

Zordon: Yes, quickly Alpha teleport the rangers back here.

 

Alpha: Teleporting now!

 

The four rangers teleport into the command center and immediately de-morph, only Mack is still awake though not by much.

 

      Mack: Oh man... what happened?

 

Zordon: In this form Narcoleptor's sleep dust is more powerful.

 

Mack: What about Jane?

 

Zordon: We lost contact with her as soon as she entered the evil dimension.

 

Alpha: Zordon Narcoleptor's sleep powder has put everyone in the town to sleep and the Dragonzord... Ay yi yi the Dragonzord is headed toward us!

 

Mack: I'll try to delay it while you wake the others up.

 

Zordon: Mack... be careful.

 

Mack reaches behind his back and removes his morpher.

 

      Mack: It's morphin' time!

 

Mack teleports out in a flash of black lightning.

Outside the command center the Mastodon Dinozord arrives and the Black Ranger enters it. Inside he activates it and contacts Zordon.

 

Black Ranger: Mastodon ready for action, Get the others up as soon as you can Alpha then send them to help me. I don't think I can last long by myself.

 

      Alpha: Good luck Mack!

 

Cut to an aerial shot of the command center and the Mastodon and far in the distance the approaching Dragonzord.

 

...To Be Continued...