New Masters of the Universe

SIX - Andrea's box

 

Written By: Cyke

Based on:

Daria Created by: Glenn Eichler and Susie Lewis Lynn and

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

 

 

Open on a dark room, the windows are blocked by black curtains, the walls are covered in writing in various sizes and directions, there is no bed - just a mattress lying in the middle of the floor, on either side large red candles are lit, at the top of the mattress sits a stone gargoyle. Someone steps past us and sits on the mattress facing away from us; the person pulls a wooden box out of her bag and looks it over... She tries to open it but the lid refuses to come loose, the figure reaches under the mattress and pulls out an athame which she uses to pry the lid open. Inside the box is another, intricately carved box painted black and gold. The person removes the box and studies it, accidentally running their finger over an engraving on the front. The box glows a faint red and the top flies open releasing a dark purple smoke that surrounds the person and enters their body through the mouth, nose, and ears - after all the smoke is gone the person falls forward onto their hands and begins to cough - the person digs their fingers into the floor and begins to crush it. Suddenly the person jerks their head up and we see that it is Andrea - her eyes turn black and she screams so loud that her windows shatter outward.

Cut to: Jodie's bedroom, she wakes and jerks up in her bed, she looks around disoriented...

 

Jodie: It's happening, my dream's coming true... we're all going to die-

 

Fade to: the next morning at the old barn - the sound of metal hitting metal can be heard. Cut to a close-up of Jane's staff striking Mack's Mace- the two lean in toward each other and struggle to overpower the other. They both jump away from each other and return to their attack positions.

 

      Jane: Good Mack, but you're still not going to beat me.

 

      Mack: Heh, just wait Jane- I'm a very quick learner.

 

Mack swings his mace at Jane but she somersaults over him, grabs the back of his armor and flips him over her back. He lands face down in the dirt, when he looks up Jane is casually twirling her staff...

 

      Jane: Wanna try that again?

 

      Mack: You know you could let me win at least once.

 

Jane: hey, this isn't a game- you asked me to share the combat skills I was given and I intend to put you through the paces. Now get on your feet soldier!

 

Mack: What have I gotten myself into?

 

Jane: Hey, at least you're not training with Jodie.

 

Jane points up and Mack looks up and sees Daria and the Sorceress dueling each other using different aerial maneuvers.

Cut to: Daria and the Sorceress - Daria tries to blast the Sorceress who swoops around the blast and returns with a lightning bolt. Daria dives under the attack then sharply changes her direction and flies toward the Sorceress. Daria begins to rapidly fire beams at her and the Sorceress creates a transparent shield to block the blasts...

 

      Daria: Hey! That's cheating!

 

Sorceress: Not really... this is to learn our powers right, and ways to get around them... I'm sorry if you can't beat me...

 

Daria: That's it Landon, you're going down.

 

Daria dives back toward the Sorceress who flies up into the clouds, but Daria doesn't follow her; instead she dives back down toward the ground then levels out and flies upside down and watches the clouds. The winds slowly push the clouds away and the Sorceress' foot becomes visible. Daria's eyes narrow and she dives down into an arch and she speeds up through the clouds, spins around and spirals toward the cloud where the sorceress is hiding, Daria passes through the edge of the cloud and grabs the Sorceress' foot and yanks her out of the cloud. Unprepared for this tactic the sorceress drops her staff and Daria dives toward it while dragging the Sorceress. Daria catches it and pulls up but releases the Sorceress who continues to fall but she curves back toward Daria.

 

      Sorceress: Interesting tactic, but I'm beaten yet.

 

      Daria: Only a matter of time...

 

Cut to: Skeletor's throne room, his minions are standing before him while he leans forward in his chair, his head in his hands.

 

Skeletor: Every on of you are failures... even at the simplest of tasks... well no longer- It's time you begin to earn your keep, and your lives...

 

Skeletor stands and approaches Beastman.

 

Skeletor: You Beastman can control creatures with your mind, what little of one there is, but you haven't used this power. Why?

 

      Beastman: (growl) I try-

 

      Skeletor: Not hard enough!

 

He strikes Beastman sending him skidding across the floor.

 

Skeletor: Also this new world doesn't have fierce enough beasts anyway, so I opened a portal and brought you some new pets... and I would advise you to learn how to control them before they rip you to shreds.

 

Skeletor walks down the line to Tri-Klops.

 

      Skeletor: Tri-Klops... what do you do?

 

Tri-Klops: Um... well, I have three eyes- one to see through objects, one that fires energy blasts, and one that just lets me see...

 

Skeletor: Oh... so you're saying that you're basically worthless!

 

Tri-Klops: No, not at all!

 

Skeletor: Don't lie to me!

 

He strikes Tri-klops who flies backward into Beastman.

 

Skeletor: Blade, I want you to train this idiot to fight, and maybe some of his loyalty will rub off onto you. (off his surprised look) Yes I know of your treacherous plans... Just be glad I'm in a good mood. Finally, my dear Evil-Lyn... you're not fit to use that name! If you ever came up against the real Evil-Lyn you would be destroyed in an instant...

 

Skeletor's eyes suddenly glow red and he raises his staff toward Tri-Klops and blasts him.

 

Skeletor: As I was saying... you are pathetic as a warrior and a witch; take this.

 

He picks up a book from his throne and throws it at her.

 

Skeletor: All of you will show improvement or I will destroy each of you. This is your last chance. Now leave!

 

To punctuate his order he strikes the floor with a powerful energy blast from his Chaos staff. They quickly flee leaving Skeletor alone, he returns to his throne but he doesn't sit, instead he holds his staff over it and it moves backward uncovering a hidden stair well. Skeletor descends the stairs and his throne moves back into place.

Cut to: Skeletor's hidden chamber - He steps over to a table where an ancient scroll is spread out on the table.

 

Skeletor: Soon... very soon I will have the power to destroy He-Man and his masters once and for all; this scroll can make me into a god and the Sorceress will help me.

 

Skeletor begins to laugh as we fade back to the old barn. Mack and Jane are setting on the ground leaning against the barn watching Daria and the Sorceress still dueling.

 

      Jane: Don't they get tired?

 

Mack: Jodie's become accustomed to working while tired, but I don't see how Daria is keeping up with her.

 

Kevin emerges from the corn and makes his way over to Jane and Mack.

 

      Kevin: Hey guys, where's Daria and Jodie?

 

They both point up.

Cut to: Daria and the Sorceress - Daria dives and comes up behind the sorceress but loops around her as she turns, Still behind her Daria blasts Jodie in the back.

 

      Daria: Finally! It's about time you made a mistake.

 

      Sorceress: Okay, you got me. Can we rest now?

 

Daria: (skeptical) You didn't let me hit you so that we could rest, did you?

 

Sorceress: (sighs) No Daria... I'm just getting tired, aren't you?

 

Daria: Fine, but tomorrow I want a rematch.

 

Together they dive toward the barn and land in front of the others. Daria retracts her wings and sits down next to Jane as Jodie transforms and sits next to Mack.

 

      Daria: Hi Kevin, where were you all morning?

 

Kevin gets a sheepish look on his face and looks away from them.

 

Kevin: I, um... well, (brightens) slept in! Yeah... totally forgot what today was.

 

Jane: Britney.

 

Mack: (agreeing) Britney.

 

Jodie: Kevin! You know how important this is!

 

Kevin: Awe come on, I didn't think this would be so hard. I want to beat Skeletor but can't I have a little time off?

 

Daria: Sure Kevin, take as much time as you want, meanwhile Skeletor will just take over the town, then the world, and after all that- then we'll fight him and save everyone...

 

Kevin: You don't have to be so mean about it... So who's ready?

 

Mack: (smirking) Jane, why don't you put Kevin through the paces?

 

Jane: My pleasure... (she gets up) front and center soldier!

 

Cut to: Andrea's room, the black curtains sway from the wind blowing through them, the candles have completely melted, and the gargoyle has been knocked over. Lying on the mattress is Andrea, her clothes have been ripped and strands of her hair have turned white. Slowly she sets up and looks around the room disoriented. She reaches up to her head with her gloved hand but stops when she looks at it.

 

Andrea: What the hell? This isn't the royal palace, nor is it Greyskull. Where the hell am I?

 

She turns away from us and starts to get up when she hears another voice.

 

      Voice: What the hell happened to my room?

 

Andrea turns around to face us, her head tilted down so that her face is cast in shadow.

 

      Andrea: Who are you!

 

Cut to Close-up of Andrea's face, now looking normal.

 

      Andrea: Who the hell are you and why are you hiding in my room?

 

Cut to Andrea's face in shadow-

 

      Andrea: Your room?! Where are we?

 

Cut to Andrea's face normal-

 

      Andrea: I asked you first.

 

Cut to Andrea's face in shadow-

 

      Andrea: Wait...

 

She steps over to the broken window and finds a small piece still in the sill and pulls it out then looks at her reflection.

 

      Andrea: What... how did this happen!

 

Cut to Andrea's face normal.

 

Andrea: How did what happen?

 

Cut to Andrea's face in shadow-

 

Andrea: You fool, haven't you figured it out- We are in the same body!

 

Cut to Andrea's face normal-

 

Andrea: What the hell are you talking about? I know I'm not insane.

 

Cut to Andrea's face in shadow-

 

Andrea: Nor am I, but this reflection is not mine, I was never this... I was beautiful!

 

Cut to Andrea's face normal-

 

      Andrea: So you're calling me ugly! Get the hell out here so I can       kick your ass!

 

Cut to Andrea's face in Shadow-

 

Andrea: Trust me, if I could I would... but as I said we sharing a body... I don't know how this happened but I'm going to fix this. But first I need a wand-

 

Cut to Andrea's face normal-

 

Andrea: Sure, we'll just pop down to the nearest wand shop and some freaky old guy will pick out the perfect one for us- get real there are no such things as wands...

 

Cut to Andrea's face in shadow-

 

      Andrea: Don't be insulting to me little girl-

 

Cut to Andrea's face normal-

 

      Andrea: Or what?

 

Silence.

 

      Andrea: ...and I am not a little girl-

 

Cut to Andrea's face in shadow-

 

      Andrea: If ever I heard an understatement-

 

Cut to Andrea's face normal-

 

      Andrea: Somebody get this witch out of me!!

 

Cut to- The next day at Lawndale High - Andrea is walking down the hall as the Fashion club approaches from the opposite direction. Sandi intentionally bumps into Andrea-

 

      Sandi: Like, watch it freak!

 

She and the rest of the fashion club continue walking. Andrea looks at them darkly.

 

      Andrea: Aren't you going to do anything?

 

Cut to Andrea normal opening her locker-

 

Andrea: NO, if I get in one more fight I get suspended, and as much as I hate this place I don't want to spend the summer here too.

 

Cut to Andrea looking back down the hall darkly...

 

      Andrea: Well nobody does that to Evil-Lyn and gets away with it.

 

Cut to Andrea looking in her locker-

 

      Andrea: What do you have planned?

 

Cut to Andrea's face in shadow-

 

Andrea: I dunno, I wonder how she'd like crawling around without any legs...

 

Cut to Andrea's face normal-

 

      Andrea: That's a little extreme, but what about this...

 

Cut to the fashion club standing at one of the lockers talking. Down the hall we see Andrea looking around the locker door and raising her hand which glows a faint yellow. The bell rings and the fashion club members turn to go to their class. Without noticing it Sandi's shirt has snagged on one of the lockers and when she walks off it rips off of her. She stands still in shock for a second then screams and tries to cover herself. Quinn, trying not to laugh, grabs Sandi's shirt and covers her with it then along with the others gather around her and move into the Ladies restroom. Immediately everyone in the hallway bursts out laughing.

Cut back to Andrea's locker -

 

Andrea: (Lyn) Not bad... but I still liked my idea... I'm starting to like you...

 

Andrea: I still hate you.

 

Andrea: (Lyn) Fair enough...

 

Andrea closes her locker to see Daria standing there.

 

      Andrea: Do you mind, this is a private conversation.

 

She turns and walks off leaving Daria stunned.

 

      Daria: That was weird... then again what hasn't been weird lately?

 

Cut to: Skeletor and his forces outside of the school.

 

      Skeletor: Remember... this is your last chance. Now Attack!

 

Skeletor sends a powerful blast that hits the front of the school.

Cut to: The Cafeteria - Daria and Jane turn toward the sound of the explosion as one, across the room Mack and Jodie get up and leave together, Kevin jumps up and runs off with a mad Britney following him, and calmly Andrea gets up and dumps her lunch in the trash.

Cut to: The front of the school - Skeletor hovers above the school on his platform while Evil-Lyn, Tri-Klops, and Blade stand in front of the doors waiting. From their right an energy beam hits Tri-Klops knocking him back into a parked car. The others turn to see Mack-At-Arms and the Sorceress, another beam from the left hits Evil-Lyn as Daria and Jane arrive.

 

Skeletor: (sees Daria) W-what!?! An Avion? No, I've seen you before, you're human. The egg of Avion! You must have it!

 

Daria: You could say that.

 

Skeletor: That egg belongs to me! Tri-Klops, since you are the incompetent that lost if in the first place, you retrieve it!

 

Tri-Klops: Yes my lord.

 

Skeletor: Well, all the minor players are here, but where's He-Man?

 

Cut to: Kevin rushing down the hallway trying to lose Britney. He ducks into a classroom and watches as Britney walks past the window. He sighs then pulls out his sword.

 

      Kevin: By the power of Greyskull!

 

Behind Kevin we see Britney's face appear in the window behind Kevin as the sword of power emits lightning that surrounds Kevin and transforms him into He-Man. Britney watches in absolute shock as He-Man takes the sword in both hands.

 

      He-Man: I have the power!

 

The lightning fades and He-Man turns to leave the room but stops when Britney enters the room.

 

      Britney: Oh Kevviee! Look at all your muscles...

 

      He-Man: Um... heh, w-who's this Kevviee? My name is He-Man.

 

      Britney: You can't fool me, I saw you...

 

He-Man: Uh, okay. Britney, you can't tell anyone about what you saw, okay?

 

Britney: Um... okay!

 

He-Man: Good, now I gotta go-

 

Britney: But Kevvie, what about me?

 

He-Man: Just, wait here.

 

He picks her up and moves her aside and rushes out the door. Britney remains where she is with a blank look on her face...

Cut to: the front of the school- Tri-Klops tries to blast Daria out of the sky but she is able to weave in-between his attacks. She loops around and sends a barrage of blasts at him and he dances around trying to avoid the attacks. Behind him we see Jane in a series of back-flips as Blade tries to cut her with his swords. Jane lands but this time she ducks down and sweeps Blade's legs out from under him and quickly follows up by striking his hand with her staff knocking one of his swords up into the air. Jane catches the falling sword and points it at Blade; she retracts her staff and replaces it on her belt.

 

      Jane: Get up and let's see how good you really are Max.

 

      Blade: I told you, my name is Blade now, and that's my sword!

 

      Jane: Finders keepers, loser's weepers, Maxy...

 

      Blade: Die!

 

He jumps up and lashes out at her but she blocks his attack with the sword and kicks him in the gut.

Cut to: Mack charging at Evil-Lyn but out of nowhere a giant bear-like creature with bat wings slams into him, Beastman, riding on another one of the creatures enters the scene.

 

      Beastman: (Growling) Destroy him!

 

Mack is slammed to the ground as the creature tries to bite his head off. Mack uses his feet to try and push the creature off of him but he is not succeeding. The Sorceress dives toward Mack and blasts the creature off of him. Beastman dives after her but Mack fires his arm cannon and knocks Beastman out of the saddle on the beast. Mack Gets up as the first beast attacks him again but he is able to jump out of the way and blast him in the back knocking it out cold.

Pull back toward the school's roof where Andrea calmly sits and watches.

 

 

Part Two

 

[Note: to clear up confusion when Evil-Lyn is speaking through Andrea she will be acknowledged as "Andrea (Lyn)"]

 

Up on the roof of Lawndale High, Andrea watches over the battle between Skeletor's forces and the Masters.

 

Andrea (Lyn): Pathetic... this is the best that Skeletor can do now? Hah, he's fallen further that he did when we defeated him.

 

Andrea: Wait, "we?"

 

Andrea (Lyn): Yeah... Me, He-Man, the Sorceress, and Queen Marlena. Together we stormed Castle Eternia and drove Skeletor from his throne... unfortunately he escaped. It took us another year before we finally found him again... but, I-I can't recall what happened when-

 

She cuts off as she sees He-Man exit the school and run towards Skeletor.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): It cannot be... He-Man, lives?

 

Andrea: (off-handed) Yeah, he appeared a few weeks ago along with that skeleton guy.

 

Andrea (Lyn): My love...

 

Andrea: What!?

 

Andrea (Lyn): Never mind... I have some old acquaintances to meet.

 

Andrea: Wait, I'm not going out there!

 

Andrea (Lyn): Yes we are...

 

Andrea stands and jumps off the roof screaming but she lands on the ground perfectly and unharmed.

 

      Andrea: You crazy-

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Silence!

 

She bends down and picks up a rake, her hand glows yellow and the metal part of the rake begins to fold in on itself and twists into a sharp spike. The other end of the rake splits into four flat strips that curl up and back to the main shaft.

 

Andrea (Lyn): Not my best, but it'll do. Now, where is that imposter?

 

She looks across the battle and finally sees the Sorceress fighting Evil-Lyn. Once again the two are matched and have resorted to dueling with their staffs.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): I'll show her what the true Evil-Lyn can do!

 

      Andrea: Wait, who are we fighting?

 

      Andrea (Lynn): Anyone who gets in our way.

 

      Andrea: But are we going after the purple one or the gold one?

 

      Andrea (Lyn): What's it to you?

 

      Andrea: I just like to know who-

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Fine, the one in purple... the impostor-

 

      Andrea: Okay.

 

Cut to: The Sorceress sweeps Evil-Lyn's legs out from under her and she goes down, but in mid-fall she points her wand and says-

 

      Evil-Lyn: Flamma Sagitta!

 

A flaming arrow shoots out of her wand toward the Sorceress.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Contego!

 

The arrow hits an invisible shield and dissipates. Both the Sorceress and Evil-Lyn turn to see who intervened in the fight. Both of their jaws drop as they recognize Andrea.

 

      Sorceress: A-Andrea! But-but how-

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Ventus!

 

A sudden gust of wind hits the Sorceress and blows her down the road.

 

Andrea (Lyn): To think he would give you my name, you! I'm going destroy you and show him what I, Evil-Lyn, can really do when I'm mad.

 

Evil-Lyn: Oh, you're mad alright... if you think that you are Evil-Lyn... you're just some stupid depressed and misguided little girl-

 

Andrea: Vinculum fulmen!

 

Andrea points her "staff" at her and multiple bolts of lightning stream out of it striking her. Evil-Lyn screams in agony as she is continuosly struck by the spell. Andrea's face is twisted in rage as the lightning bathes it in blue light. Across the grounds Evil-Lyn's screams reach Skeletor and he looks over his crashed platform. He turns his back to He-Man and his jaw drops.

 

      Skeletor: I've seen that spell before... but only from-

 

He-Man grabs Skeletor from behind, lifts him into the air and slams him back to the ground. Then he grabs the wrecked platform and lifts it over Skeletor intending to crush him underneth it. Skeletor holds out his hand and his staff flies into it and he blasts He-Man who falls backward with the platform landing on top of him. Skeletor rises and runs over to Evil-Lyn and Andrea.

 

      Skeletor: Evil-Lyn!

 

Andrea looks up startled and for a moment breaks her concentration ending the spell. Evil-Lyn lies motionless on the ground as smoke rises from her. Skeletor looks closely at Andrea.

 

Skeletor: I knew it was you. I've only seen the spell cast once before and you were the one who cast it- against me!

 

He points his staff and fires two beams at her.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Extundo!

 

The two beam rebound and head back toward Skeletor and strike him in the chest knocking him backwards. Andrea points her "staff" and-

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Quasso!

 

Skeletor's Chaos staff shatters in his hand. He looks up and Andrea and begins to back away from her in fear. Suddenly from her left Andrea is struck by an energy blast. The Sorceress lands before her and raises her staff to strike her.

 

      Andrea: Murus adigo!

 

As the Sorceress' staff comes down it slams into an invisible wall. Andrea gets up and looks to her side to see that Skeletor has fled. She runs away from the force wall and looks around for him but she runs into He-Man.

 

      He-Man: Whoa! Where are you going?

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Skeletor is escaping! What's wrong with you!

 

He-Man: It's too late, he's already gone! Beastman grabbed him and Evil-Lyn and they fled.

 

Andrea (Lyn): We have to go after them, Adam!- Wait.

 

She looks hard at him and her eyes widen...

 

      Andrea (Lyn): You're not Adam... you're another imposter...

 

He-Man: What... do you mean- Andrea how could, what do you know about my ancestor!

 

Andrea: Your... ancestor?

 

Andrea (Lyn): Let's go, Tenebrae!

 

The surrounding area is quickly encased in darkness as Andrea makes her escape.

 

      Mack: What the... am I blind?

 

      Sorceress: No... it's a spell!

 

      He-Man: Is it permanent?

 

As if to answer him the darkness disappears as quickly as it appeared.

Cut to: Andrea's room.

 

      Andrea: You've been pretty quit.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): I've been thinking... remembering actually.

 

      Andrea: About?

 

Andrea (Lyn): The last fight I was in against Skeletor, before I awoke inside your head. I cannot remember what happened... I just remember fighting Skeletor, a box, and then nothing.

 

Andrea: You said a box... like that one?

 

She points to the box from earlier lying open against the wall. She quickly snatches it up and looks it over.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Why didn't you mention this earlier!

 

Andrea: I didn't think about it, I was kind freaked out to wake up with another person in my body! So, is that it?

 

Andrea (Lyn): Yeah... this engraving, it's ancient Eternian...

 

Andrea: (reading) "Forevermore trapped shall be, until darkness frees." Strange, wait how can I read that? And before, how did I know those spells?

 

Andrea (Lyn): You picked them from my mind... I believe that we are not sharing the same body, but that our minds are overlapping as well.

 

Andrea: Great...

 

Andrea flops down on her mattress and stares at the ceiling - there is a strange tribal-like drawing there.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Interesting... your work?

 

Andrea: Yeah... I mostly did it to piss off my dad, back when he lived here.

 

Andrea (Lyn): I haven't seen anyone else here, do you live alone?

 

Andrea: Yeah, for the most part. Dad left and all mom does now is work and besides, I never had much use for people.

 

Andrea (Lyn): Me neither.

 

Silence as she continues to stare at the ceiling. A noise at the window draws her attention and she turns in time to see a floating orb enter the room. She jumps to her feet and grabs her "staff" and prepares to defend herself. The orb opens and drops a rolled up scrap of paper then exits back through the window. Andrea cautiously approaches the note and picks it up, setting her "staff" aside she unrolls the note and reads it.

 

Andrea: "My dear Evil-Lyn... what a surprise to see you again, well you know what I mean. I wish to meet with you at the location marked on the back of this paper. Come alone and unarmed and I will do the same. I do not wish you harm, in fact I would like to welcome you back into my ranks - Sincerely Skeletor." It's a trap.

 

Andrea (Lyn): Of course it is, but we're going.

 

Andrea: What!? We can't just up and walk into a trap without help!

 

Andrea (Lyn): I can, Skeletor's never been stronger than me, and his ranks are a joke. I bet that even Orko could defeat them.

 

Andrea: Who's Orko?

 

Andrea (Lyn): Never mind. We need to gather a few things first.

 

Cut to: the Sedimentary Rock Country Club and Links - Andrea strolls out into the open and looks around but doesn't see anyone.

 

Skeletor: (from above) Ah! My dear Evil-Lyn... look what has become of you.

 

Skeletor slowly descends on another one of his platforms.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): I thought you said you'd come unarmed.

 

Skeletor: And I have... oh you mean this old thing, don't worry my dear. It is just a floating platform, Tri-Klops isn't as bright as his namesake, as such he has yet to figure out a way to power the weapons and maintain the flight integrity. But if it will make you more comfortable I'll step off of it.

 

The platform lowers and Skeletor steps off of it and takes a few steps away from it. He discreetly slips a hand behind his back and removes a small control device with one button on it. Skeletor presses the button and the platform accelerates toward Andrea and explodes. Skeletor begins to laugh but he is struck from behind by a chain of lightning. When he falls we can see Andrea standing behind him holding a new metal staff. It is bronze with a glass cylinder housed by bronze bars that twist up along the glass and meet on the top in the shape of a flame. She slowly advances on Skeletor continuously hitting him with the chain lightning spell.

 

Andrea (Lyn): You traitorous, backstabbing, little snake. I'm going to finish what I started all those years ago-

 

Despite the pain Skeletor begins to laugh which catches Andrea off guard, curious she stops the spell.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): What's so funny?

 

      Skeletor: Did you really think that I would come alone?

 

Andrea (Lyn): No... I know all of your tactics. The real question is did you think I would come here alone? Haven't you been wondering where your troops are? I'll give you a hint, it starts with "He" and ends with "Man."

 

Skeletor: And you call me a backstabber!

 

From behind her Evil-Lyn raises her staff and is about to attack her but Andrea spins around.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Ah, the impostor. Attono!

 

An oval shaped energy blast flies from her staff and strikes Evil-Lyn; she drops her staff and falls where she is. Andrea holds out her hand and Evil-Lyn's staff flies into it. Now armed with two staffs Andrea turns back to Skeletor.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Now, where were we?

 

      Skeletor: I was about to do this!

 

Skeletor's staff appears in his hands and he fires two energy beams at Andrea- she crosses her two staffs and fires an energy beam of her own. The two attacks meet and Skeletor's is quickly overtaken and forced back toward into his staff which explodes slamming Skeletor back into the ground. To their right Tri-Klops and Mack enter into view, they are locked in battle with Mack trying to keep Tri-Klops' eye pointed away from him and Tri-Klops trying to keep Mack's cannon pointed down. In his struggle Mack accidentally fires his cannon which blows them apart. When Tri-Klops looks up he sees Skeletor lying on the ground while Andrea stalking toward him. He fires an energy blast toward Andrea who blocks it without even looking.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Try again.

 

Tri-Klops gets to his knees to try again but before he can he is slammed backward by a blast from Mack's cannon. Andrea turns back to see that Skeletor has pulled out a new double-bladed sword; he takes the handle in both hands and pulls it apart splitting the sword into two.

 

      Andrea: Nice trick... but I think we can do better.

 

She throws Evil-Lyn's staff in the air and hits it with a yellow beam from her own. The staff glows brightly and begins to change its shape into that of a sword. When the light dies the staff has become a black sword, with oval shaped holes cut vertically along the blade. The hilt is purple and spikes out to either side of the blade's edge. The handle is as black as the blade and ends in the staffs orb only it has been scaled down. The sword falls right back down into Andrea's hand and she points it at him.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): So, shall we then?

 

Skeletor rushes at her and she sidesteps him. She tries to slash him but he reaches around and blocks the attack with one of his swords. He spins around and tries to slash her but she blocks it with her staff.

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Come on Skeletor... you can do better.

 

      Skeletor: Like I did to you back when we last met on Eternia?

 

Andrea stares at him.

 

Skeletor: You don't remember... do you? Oh this is great, poor Evil-Lyn has lost her memory. Well let me remind you.

 

Cut to black and white flashback sequence.

Skeletor sits on the Eternian throne as Evil-Lyn and the other minions stand before him.

 

Skeletor: (VO) After King Adam disappeared and the people of Eternia turned their backs on He-Man I finally conquered Eternia. Then you and those other fools showed up and demanded that I repay you for your services... but you were nothing but pawns, and I had no further use for any of you.

 

The palace guards arrive and surround them, a fight breaks out between the two sides and during the battle Skeletor blasts Beastman killing him.

 

Skeletor: (VO) During the battle I killed Beastman and many of the others, Webstor and Trapjaw remained faithful to me- not that I gave them a choice. Merman and Kobra Khan ran from the battle and disappeared, and I hand the Eternian guards escort you from my kingdom with orders to kill you, but they failed and you escaped... and ran right to He-Man.

 

Cut back to normal.

 

Andrea (Lyn): I needed help to get my revenge on you!

 

Skeletor: Really? Then you did not have feelings for him? Oh yeah... I saw it in his eyes during that last battle, when I destroyed your body and captured your soul in that box.

 

Andrea's eyes widen as the information sets in.

Cut to: Flashback to the final fight.

Skeletor is inside a cave and is surrounded by the masters.

 

Skeletor: (VO) It was almost a year since I held the throne and you along with the masters had finally tracked me down, but I was prepared.

 

Skeletor quickly pulls out his wand and the box, he strikes Evil-Lyn and her body erupts in black flames and quickly vanishes only leaving a purple smoke which is sucked into the box when Skeletor holds it out. After the last of the smoke is sucked into the box the lid slams shut. He-Man rushes foreword and slams Skeletor into the cave wall.

 

      He-Man (Past): What did you do to her!

 

Skeletor (past): I did you a favor He-Man; she would have betrayed you just as she did me.

 

He-Man (past): You...

 

He begins pounding Skeletor into the ground mercilessly. The Sorceress (Teela) steps forward and casts a spell to pull He-Man off of Skeletor.

Cut to: Normal.

 

Skeletor: I was taken back to Greyskull where Sorceress Teela exiled me. But I was satisfied to a degree, I got my revenge on you and I hurt He-Man in the process...

 

Skeletor begins to laugh as Andrea's face grows darker than it ever has been and her sword begins to glow a dark red. She screams and runs toward Skeletor. He tries to block her attack with his two swords but when they meet there is a shower of sparks and his swords are shattered. Andrea's sword continues down and slashes Skeletor across the chest. He falls to the ground screaming and grabbing his chest. Andrea approaches him and raises her sword about to finish him.

 

      Beastman: Skeletor!

 

Andrea turns just as Beastman lashes his whip toward her and snags her leg. He yanks the whip and Andrea is pulled away from Skeletor and into Beastman's grasp. He begins to squeeze her but Jane jumps into the air and kicks him in the face causing him to drop Andrea.

 

      Jane: Come on Trent, snap out of it. He can't control you!

 

Beastman starts to punch her but stops as he sees her.

 

      Andrea: Silex silicis!

 

A large rock shoots out of her wand and slams into Beastman. Jane whirls around and knocks Andrea's wand away from her.

 

      Jane: Stop it!

 

      Andrea: Who's side are you on?

 

      Jane: That's my brother!

 

One of the flying creatures from earlier flies overhead with Beastman riding on it. It lands near Skeletor and Beastman grabs him and flies off. Daria, Mack, and He-Man appear and approch Andrea and Jane.

 

      He-Man: Skeletor's forces are retreating.

 

      Sorceress: (OS) Not all of them.

 

They turn to see Evil-Lyn still laying unconcious.

 

      Mack: Is she dead?

 

      Andrea: No, just stunned...

 

      Andrea (Lyn): ...but I should have killed her, damn impostor...

 

The masters all stare at her shocked.

 

      Andrea: What?

 

      Andrea (Lyn): Let's get out of here.

 

Andrea holds out her hand and her wand flies into it and she walks off.

 

      Daria: Are we sure we should let her walk around loose?

 

      Jane: I say we lock her up.

 

Sorceress: No, we already have one witch to deal with, we don't need two.

 

He-Man: We'll leave her alone, for now...

 

End.