Letters by Jane (hello_kitty_28@yahoo.com) (Cut to see Jane reading a letter from Daria.) Hey, How are you? I'm extremely bored. The English teacher, Mr. O'Neil, is trying to explain something on "PowerPoint" for some works we'll have to do... but nobody seems interested. Kevin and Brittany are not in the class. They are surely making out in the making out room or in the toilet... Jodie and Mack are talking, Andrea is putting makeup on her face and Upchuck is talking to me. Argh! Big pervert! (I was talking of Upchuck.) If he continue talking to me... I think I will hit him... I wonder why you aren't here anyway... But you don't miss anything... except Mr. O'Neil is calling himself stupid. Hey... I hope your brother didn't kill you! But... How is he anyway? Oops... sorry I have to go... (Math class.) Bye... Your Partner in crime... Daria... (Cut to see Daria reading the response from Jane...) Yo Daria, I'm fine, just get a cold... don't worry... I'm still alive... I knew you couldn't stop talking about Trent... He is just fine... Oh... I'm so sorry... he found your letter... huh... in my things... Sorry... I have to stop here to take my syrup. Bye... Partner in crime Jane... (Cut to see Daria find another sheet with Jane's letter. Something is written with an unknown handwriting... she starts reading.) Hey Daria, What's up? I'm sorry I red your letter but Janey must have drop it in front of my door... and like there was no name on it... then I red it... I'm sorry! Thanks to care a little about me anyway! I have to go... (Getting some sleep.) Love Trent Xxx... The end...