I KNOW QUINN SO WELL Author's note:What do a cynic like Daria and a somewhat stuck up fashion honcho like Sandi have in common? They may be of different worlds,and with different ways of life,but they've got one thing in common----their love/hate relationship with Quinn. With that in mind,I figured I'd come up with the perfect parody in mind--I Know Him So Well,sung by Elaine Page and Barbara Dickson,from the musicalChess.(remember One Night In Bangkok,sung by Murray Head?) First the disclaimer,that Daria( not to mention Beavis & Butt Head) is the trademark of MTV and Viacom,while the original I Know Him So Well is a trademark of 3 Knights Ltd.,whatever you like it or not.OK, now that we dealt with that,let's read on......... Daria Morgendorffer: 1st lead & harmony vocal & 1st main synthesizer Sandi Griffin: 2nd lead & harmony vocal & 2nd main synthesizer Jane Lane: Obbliagto synthesizer Kevin Thomson: Harmony synthesizer Brittany Taylor: Drums Michael "Mack" Jordan: Electric 6 string guitar Jodie Landon: Electric bass Sandi: When I started the Lawndale High Fashion Club I hoped it would lead to all that fame I first began with hirin' Tiffany Then came Stacy Rowe--oh what a shame Lookin' back on when Quinn first joined up that day I thought she'd just give me------so much hell but she was pert an' pretty just like me. Now at least I know I know her well. Wasn't she sweet? Daria: Oh,so sweet Sandi: Wasn't she kind? Daria: Oh,so kind Sandi: Yet she was shallow Sandi & Daria: And so refined Sandi: But in the end,I know Quinn's truly a friend to me--oh,can't they all see? Daria: She needs her fantasy an' fashions Sandi: I know Quinn so well. Daria: I knew Quinn before I went to Highland High, dealin' with ol' Beavis an' Butt Head Me an' Quinn would fight till I made her cry Nowadays it's somethin' that I dread. Lookin' back on when she called me her cousin (Sandi:Lookin' back,I've could've been a diva somehow) These days now,I love her,I can tell (Sandi:I was just The Fashion Club President) But MTV wants me to tease her (Sandi:Still at least I know Quinn well) Daria & Sandi: Still at least I know I know Quinn well. Daria: Wasn't she sweet? Sandi: Oh,so sweet. Daria: Wasn't she kind? Sandi: Oh,so kind. Daria: Yet she was shallow Daria & Sandi: And so refined During those days,with The 3 J's,on a wing and a prayer, she'd date them at Chez Pierre. Daria: Wasn't Quinn sweet? Wasn't Quinn kind? Sandi: Yet she was shallow Daria & Sandi: And so refined Sandi: But in the end,I know Quinn's truly a friend to me--oh,can't they all see? Daria: She needs her fantasy an' fashions Sandi: I know Quinn so well...... Daria: It took time to understand Quinn. Sandi & Daria: I know Quinn so well........... OWARI (THE END)