Essay of Exile III: Twenty-Four Hours For Annoyance, Boredom, and Doomy Revenge

 

By RedPanther (with some parts by Antipode871 and DragonDude)

 

Rated PG for mild language

 

 

 

Disclaimer:

 

Jhonen Vasquez owns Invader Zim.  MTV Networks owns Daria.  Epitome Pictures owns Degrassi: The Next Generation.  Tiger Electronics owns Furby.  This fanfic is written for entertainment purposes only, and no copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

(Last time, GIR transported himself, Zim, and Dib to their own dimension. However, he also transported several of the Lawndale teens, and they must find a way to get everything back to normal. We now go to Dib’s house, where the story left off...)

 

Zim: GIR, you moron! You were only supposed to transport the three of us, not everyone in the room!

 

GIR: I made an oopsie!

 

Dib: Hey Zim, this is a fine mess you’ve gotten us into! Now we’ve got people from another dimension here!

 

Daria: At least this is better than Lawndale and Highland.

 

Jane: Wait, didn’t you say that life sucks no matter what, so don’t be fooled by location changes?

 

Daria: Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

 

Quinn: Daria! Your weird friend transported us to who knows where! Fix this now!

 

Zim: I’ll take care of this. GIR! Transport our guests back home!

 

GIR: I can’t.

 

Zim: Why not?

 

GIR: I don’t feel like it!

 

Zim: I am commanding you to transport them! Now obey!

 

GIR: No!

 

Zim: (annoyed) GIR!

 

GIR: I emptied my stored energy.

 

Zim: WHY?

 

GIR: I thought I wouldn’t need it anymore.

 

Dib: Your robot is stupider than you are, Zim!

 

Zim: I know.

 

Kevin: Yo, Mack Daddy! Do you know a way back home?

 

Mack: Don’t call me that! And no, I don’t know a way home.

 

Jodie: (to Zim) Can’t your robot transport us back?

 

Zim: He emptied his energy storage.

 

Jodie: (sarcastic) Well that’s just wonderful!

 

Brittany: Oh, Kevvy, I don’t think we’ll ever get back home!

 

Gaz: Dib, who are all these people?

 

Dib: No time to explain, Gaz! We have to get them home!

 

Andrea: (to Gaz) Hey, you’re cool. Mind if I hang with ya?

 

Gaz: I don’t mind, as long as you don’t mess me up on my Vampire Piggy Hunter game.

 

(Andrea leaves with Gaz.)

 

Zim: GIR, how long will it take to recharge for this amount of people?

 

GIR: (In SIR mode) Calculating approximate time for given number of beings... twenty-four hours, sir!

 

Zim: Damn!

 

Dib: What are we gonna do until then?

 

Jane: We could watch TV.

 

GIR: (Back to GIR mode) Let’s watch Intestines of War II!

 

Jane: Sounds interesting... okay!

 

(Jane leaves to watch the movie with GIR. Mack, Kevin, Jodie, and Brittany join them.)

 

Trent: We can go rehearse. By the way, how is the name “Mystik Spiral” for our band?

 

Dib: Yeah, sure, whatever. It’s good.

 

Jesse: I dunno... but, all right!

 

(Trent, Jesse, Nick, and Max leave to rehearse.)

 

Sandi: Does this place have a mall?

 

Zim: Yes.

 

Sandi: Very well, we will head to the mall until your android or whatever recharges.

 

(Before the Fashion Club leaves, however, the Three J’s (Joey, Jeffy, and Jamie) run towards Quinn.)

 

Joey: Hey Quinn, can I come with you?

 

Jamie: How about me?

 

Jeffy: No, me!

 

Quinn: Okay, you three can come with us!

 

(The Fashion Club and the Three J’s exit.)

 

Zim: We’ve gotta plan our revenge! (to Daria and Tom) You wanna have revenge with Dib and I?

 

Tom: Okay.

 

Daria: Everyone else has something to do, so why not?

 

Dib: Great! Now, let’s plan something!

 

(Meanwhile, at Zim’s house, GIR and company have finished watching the movie.)

 

Jane: Cool.

 

Jodie: That was... an interesting movie.

 

Mack: Yeah... interesting.

 

Kevin: Can we watch the bloody parts again?

 

Brittany: That was a very gory movie!

 

GIR: LET’S WATCH IT AGAIN!

 

All except GIR: No!

 

(GIR brandishes all of his weaponry.)

 

GIR: (SIR mode) We WILL watch it again!

 

All except GIR: Okay, okay!

 

GIR: (GIR mode) YAYY!

 

(Cut to Mystik Spiral)

 

Trent: ... but it can’t be BELOW sub-zero. That would already be sub-zero, because it is also below zero.

 

Max: But it’s COLDER than sub-zero! It’s the wind chill.

 

Trent: Hmm...

 

(Jane comes in.)

 

Jane: Can you help us? That stupid little robot is making us watch that movie over and over! I’ve practically memorized the whole damn thing.

 

Trent: You guys wanna hang with us?

 

Jane: Okay. Let me go get the others. HEY GIR!

 

GIR: (Offstage) What?

 

Jane: Wanna hang out with the band?

 

GIR: ...

 

Jane: GIR?

 

GIR: Yes!

 

(At the mall, the Fashion Club is looking at the directory/map.)

 

Stacy: This is such a weird mall!

 

Tiffany: House of Lard? Eeww...

 

Quinn: I can’t find a Junior 5.

 

Jeffy: I’ll find it for you, Quinn!

 

Jamie: I can find it faster!

 

Joey: No way, I can!

 

Sandi: There isn’t any here; we’ve checked the map eight times already! Let’s go find a place that’s not for losers.

 

(Then, Sergeant Slab Rankle appears (from the Invader Zim episode “FBI Warning of Doom”))

 

Sgt. Slab Rankle: This is not a mall for losers! You have broken that rule, so you will be punished!

 

Joey: What rule?

 

Stacy: Punished?

 

(A hatch opens in the floor, and the Three J’s and the Fashion Club fall down.)

 

All seven: AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH!  OOOF!!

 

(They are in the prison area seen in “FBI Warning of Doom”)

 

Jamie: Where are we?

 

Tiffany: This... is soooooo baaaaaadd.

 

Stacy: Oh, God! I knew I shouldn’t have worn that butterfly clip! I knew it was unlucky!

 

(Stacy starts crying)

 

Sandi: We need to find a way out of here!

 

Jeffy: But how?

 

(Quinn spots a hole in the ceiling.)

 

Quinn: How about through there?

 

Sandi: And how, exactly, are we supposed to REACH it?

 

Quinn: Ummm... uhhh... hey, Joey, Jeffy, Jimbo? Could you boost me up?

 

Joey: Yeah!

 

Jeffy: Anything for you, Quinn!

 

Jamie: Okay! By the way, it’s Jamie.

 

Stacy: What about the rest of us?

 

Tiffany: Yeah...

 

Quinn: Umm...

 

Sandi: Yes, what about the REST of us?? You’re not trying to be selfish, are you?

 

Quinn: Of course not, Sandi! I would never leave fellow Fashion club members down here! Especially you, Sandi.

 

Sandi: (skeptical) Really?

 

Quinn: Yes!

 

(But then, Zim comes down the hole with his Voot Carrier/Pig Vehicle, which is filled with Irken equipment. He picks up a pair of high-tech goggles and places them in the Carrier.)

 

Zim: I found my goggles! They’ll be useful for my revenge. What the...? What are YOU doing down here?!

 

Jeffy: Some Sergeant dude dropped us here.

 

Zim: We will ride out on the pig!

 

Tiffany: Pig? Eeww...

 

(So, they get to Zim’s house via “The Pig,” where they find everyone, including the other groups. They went there because they were bored or something.)

 

Andrea: (to Gaz) I guess you can only play a game so many times before it gets old.

 

Jane: That’s nothing compared to some of the Mystik Spiral songs.

 

Nick: Hey!

 

Zim: (to Daria) Everyone’s here, so we might as well ALL do this master plan for revenge! Besides, GIR still needs to recharge.

 

(So the plan is told to everyone, and they head to the Skool...)

 

Ms. Bitters: The kids will be doomed tomorrow... I’m so glad I assigned that essay, and... (she sees the Zim and Daria characters) who the hell are you?!

 

Dib: Your worst nightmare!

 

Mack: Deploy Plan A!

 

(GIR puts a tape into a VCR. The tape starts playing, and it is...)

 

Ms. Bitters: “Degrassi: The Next Generation?!”

 

(Yes, it is Degrassi: The Next Generation, the worst of the Degrassi series!)

 

Ms. Bitters: I can stand this crap! I don’t go down that easily, you know.

 

Kevin: Darn!

 

Brittany: I guess that didn’t work.

 

Zim: Deploy Plan B!

 

Jodie: What is Plan B?

 

Zim: Oh yeah, we never thought of a Plan B.

 

Jane: Just go to Plan C.

 

Daria: But wouldn’t that be Plan B anyway?

 

Tom: Hmm... I guess you’re right.

 

Trent: Deploy Plan B. Or C. Whatever.

 

(GIR leaps toward Ms. Bitters and annoys the hell out of her.)

 

Ms. Bitters: THIS IS HORRIBLE! But, I am not giving in to you!

 

Gaz: Go to Plan X!

 

Dib: What about the other letters?

 

Andrea: We didn’t think of plans for those, stupid!

 

Dib: Oh.

 

Jane: Deploy Plan X!

 

(They throw a bunch of Furbys at Ms. Bitters, and they keep chattering endlessly.)

 

Furby A: Me wuv yoo!

 

Furby B: Furby sad!

 

Furby C: Furby want to pway!

 

Ms. Bitters: HOW DO YOU GET THESE DAMN THINGS TO STOP??! AAGHH!

 

Dib: You surrender??

 

Ms. Bitters: Yes! Yes! I surrender! What do you want?

 

Zim: (Pointing to the Daria characters) Send them back to their own dimension!

 

Ms. Bitters: I can’t do that.

 

Zim: Why not?

 

Ms. Bitters: I used all of my teleportation on you two!

 

Zim: RRGGH!

 

GIR: (SIR mode) I am fully recharged, sir!

 

Zim: Excellent! Now, teleport them!

 

(Zim and Dib run out of the room, and Gaz follows.)

 

GIR: (still in SIR mode) Activating... now!

 

(GIR teleports the Lawndale residents back to Lawndale. In Lawndale...)

 

Jane: Man, that was weird.

 

Daria: Not as weird as everyday life is.

 

Jane: Right on.

 

(Back in the Zim world...)

 

Zim: Well, everything is back to normal.

 

Dib: I’m gonna get you now, Zim.

 

Zim: Yeah right!

 

GIR: (back to GIR mode) Let’s get some tacos!

 

(Dib, Zim, Gaz, and GIR start walking outside, toward the sunset.)

 

Dib: Okay, tacos sound fine.

 

Zim: I agree. I can destroy you stink bastarrds later!

 

Dib: You can’t beat a paranormal investigator!

 

Zim: Oh yes I can!

 

Gaz: Stop fighting, or I’ll make you wish I was never born! I AM TRYING TO FINISH MY GAME!!!

 

Dib: Quiet, Gaz!

 

Gaz: RRRRGGGHH!!!

 

GIR: I LOVEDED YOU, PIGGY!!

 

 

 

THE END!

 

 

 

ALTER-EGOS:

 

Zim and Dib as Beavis and Butt-head

 

Kevin, Mack, and the Three J’s as ‘N Sync

 

The Fashion Club as South Park people

 

GIR as Sonic the Hedgehog

 

The Morgendorffer family drawn in the style of The Simpsons.

 

Jane as a Hogwarts student

 

Gaz as Lucca (from Chrono Trigger)

 

Mystik Spiral as Han Solo, Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker, and Obi-Wan Kenobi