Daria Meets Homestar Runner

By
Patrick Moore
Patrick456@sbcglobal.net



(We see Daria on her computer, as Jane enters to see what she's doing.)

Jane: What up, D.

Daria: Hi, Jane.

Jane: What are you up to online?

Daria: Just looking at these funny web cartoons on the Internet. I miss George Liquor.

Jane: Try Homestar Runner.

Daria: Who?

Jane: Type in www.homestarrunner.com

(Daria types in the web address. On the computer screen, we now see Homestar Runner speaking.)

Homestar: Welcome to Homestar Runner. Please click enter.

(Daria clicks enter.)

(We now see the usual opening to Homestar's website, but something weird happens as we now see Strong Bad infecting the website with cheese puffs.)

Strong Bad: Welcome losers to Strong Bad's website. Powered by the Cheat.

Daria: Who the hell is the Cheat?

Jane: He's like Pikachu, only fat and pissed.

Daria: I hate Pokemon.

(We now see the Cheat and Strong Mad dancing with Strong Bad to the tune of the N.W.O theme.)

Strong Bad: N.W.O for life!

Jane: These three are the Team Rocket of Homestar. They're always mean to Homestar and his pals.

Daria: Is Homestar and idiot?

Jane: Yes.

(We now see on the computer screen Homestar with Coach Z and Strong Sad riding of the same fire truck used in H. R. Puffnstuf.)

Strong Bad: Curses! It's Homestar Stupid and the loser brigade.

Homestar: When are you going to learn, Strong Bad, that Internet crime doesn't pay.

Strong Bad: What Internet crime? All I did was stuff cheese puffs into your stupid website. (To The Cheat.) Tell him, The Cheat.

The Cheat: (Talking in his usual language.)

Strong Bad: See? No Internet crime.

Homestar: That's ok then. (To Coach Z and Strong Sad.) Let's go to Marzipan's house and eat roast beast sandwiches and Decemberween cookies.

(Our heroes leave, as Strong Bad laughs at them behind their backs.)

Strong Bad: Now for my real crime...Showing pictures of the King of Town naked while he was drunk at last weeks New Year's Eve party. (He laughs as we see the words "The End" on the screen.)

(We now see Daria with a shocked look on her face after seeing what happened.)

Daria: Jane, the next time you show me a website, (Smirks.) Put it on Quinn's computer.


The End


A/N: I know it's kind of short, but I like Daria and Homestar Runner. This is my first Daria fan fiction in years, and I'm planing on a comeback tour with my two new fanfic series: "The New Daria Show" and "Daria: The Highland Years." Both will be in script form. I will also be doing a Daria/Sabrina the Teenage Witch crossover as well. So be watching in 2005 for these and other projects from me.



Patrick Moore

February 16, 2005