J鰎mungandr

J諶MUNGANDR

 

Story �08 The Angst Guy

Daria, Beavis and Butt-head, The Head, and all associated characters and their images are �08 MTV Networks

Hit 揜efresh� or 揜eload Current Page� to get the latest update!

 

Feedback: Feedback (good, bad, indifferent, just want to bother me, whatever) is always appreciated. Please write to: The Angst Guy.

Synopsis: When the unlikeliest group of heroes imaginable encounters the unlikeliest alliance of evil, it's winner take all梬ith the entire world at stake.

Author's Notes: This is a sorta kinda mostly almost completely in-canon adventure tale filled with Daria characters, including Daria Morgendorffer herself, albeit in a slightly bizarre, slightly experimental, slightly twisted format. It is a crossover with both Beavis and Butt-head, in which Daria first appeared, and The Head (a.k.a. The Head Saves the World on VHS), in which Butt-head once appeared. All three shows are thus part of the same universe (it could be argued), and this story makes use of elements of all three.

* * *

FONT NOTICE: The headers and titles in this story were meant to be seen using a font called Unicorn, which has a very nice fantasy/ medieval/ Viking flavor. Now, there are at least two different fonts called Unicorn available online for free, one rather plain (ugh) and one rather cool (which you want). The cool Unicorn font used for this story is available either here at DaFont.com or here at AbstractFonts.com. It should perk up the look of the tale quite a bit, and you will doubtless enjoy using the font elsewhere, too.

* * *

Acknowledgments: My warmest thanks go out to everyone who helped create Daria, Beavis and Butt-head, and The Head. Those were MTV抯 finest hours�i>Daria especially.

 

J鰎mungandr

 

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Prelude

Chapter One

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Two

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Twenty

Chapter Thirty

. . . and more to come!

 

J鰎mungandr

 

Last updated 9/27/08