- If Jesse is the rhythm guitarist of Mystik Spiral, why is he playing a bass guitar?
- When Tom is looking at Jane, two things are posted behind him. When he comes over to her, they're gone. When the wall is shown again, they're back.
- At the Zen, a single table is behind Daria when Jane and Tom leave. When Trent comes up to her, there are four tables.
- When Trent drives Daria home, we see houses. When she and Jane walk to Jane's house later, the same houses are in the same order, even though the two girls are headed in a different direction.
- When Jane and Tom leave, there are papers on the men's restroom door. When Trent and the band walk past the restroom, the papers have been moved around.
- When talking on the phone with Jane, Daria is seen with the fridge behind her. In the next shot, Daria is going through the fridge and she grabs a soda. In the next shot, Daria is back where she was.
- When Jane answers the door, her hair is a mess, but after Tom arrives, her hair is back to normal.
- When Daria came to Jane's house the first time, she and Jane walked into the kitchen, and there was no couch in the living room. The next time, when Trent called them over to listen to his MIDI music, a couch is suddenly there.
- Jane takes a bite out of her pizza, and yet when we see it again, it's as if she never touched it.
- When Jane demands that Trent finish the music, a close-up shows there are no earrings in his ear, only small spaces where the earrings should've been drawn in (but weren't).
- When Daria looks over to Jane's table, the table next to it has people sitting at it. When the screen pans out before the credits, the table is empty, but no one was seen leaving.
- When Daria sits down with Jane and Tom, there's a half-eaten slice on the table in front of her. In the next shot, Daria is eating a whole slice, and the half-eaten slice is gone.