- Ms. Barch's arm band is missing when she is stuck with Mr. O'Neill.
- The rainbow is missing a few colors.
- When the students are being told the rules, the Fashion Club all have blue arm bands. When they actually separate, Sandi is on the red team.
- When the rain stops and Daria and Jane start heading back, a rainbow appears, but it goes from purple to red, which is the national gay symbol.
- When Daria and Jane are on the bus in the beginning of the day, you see them in the camouflage paintball outfits. When they decide to walk to the Great White Shark, they have their normal outfits on.
- When Stacy mistakes Sandi for Quinn's "cousin" Daria, Quinn starts shooting at her. When Sandi shoots back, the paintballs only hit Stacy and Tiffany but not Quinn, who nevertheless yelps as though she is being hit. Only Tiffany and Stacy's clothes are stained with paint, but when Sandi takes off her goggles and the view switches back to the girls, all of them are covered with paint; some paint is on Quinn's headgear, and two drops are on her face.
- When Jane got hit, she dropped her paintball gun, but when she found Daria, she had it again.
- Everyone's playing paintball and they get shot, but the paint on their clothes disappears.
- When they first show the two buses the first one has bus A and the second one is bus A, but then, at the end, the first bus is bus A and the second one is bus B.
- When Sandi is left behind, her hair is blowing in the wind, but the shadow of her hair doesn't move.
- The bus driver disappears between the time that Daria and Jane exit the bus and when Daria suggests going to see the Great White Shark.
- When Jane shoots Daria, the paint splatters above and below Daria's armband, but none gets on the armband itself.
- Quinn shoots paintballs at Sandi in three directions at once without reaiming her gun at all.
- A paint splotch suddenly appears on Quinn while she and Sandi argue.
- Mr. DeMartino is behind a rock when he start shooting at Brittany, but when Ms. Barch shoots him he's suddenly out in the open.
- Mr. DeMartino's paint hits are gone when he's in the tent with Jake.
- The tunnels are lit when Jake, and later Jake and Helen, crawl through them, despite the lack of a light source.
- When Quinn comes to the table with her new hairdo, her braids almost touch the table. Later in that scene, her braids become shorter.