The Kiss of Soft Wings

Author: Deref

Category: Miscellaneous

Synopsis: A microfic in which Jamie takes Quinn for a fine dining experience.

Warning: R rated.


The view from Lovers Lane was beautiful -- stars twinkling above, the lights of Lawndale twinkling below. Candlelight Dinner at Chez Pierre had been perfect, rounded by a bottle of Orgueil de France. Expensive, but worth it.. "This," thought Jamie, "has to be the night."

They were sitting in the back seat of his BMW, the warm air wafting the heady scent of a clear summer evening through the open windows. Quinn's breath was warm and sweet on his cheek as she nibbled his ear, sending little tingles down his spine. She undid his belt buckle, then his pants. His breathing quickened.

"Quiiiiinn..."

"Jamaaaaaal - I mean Jaaaaaaamie..."

Her hand slid down inside his pants and he involuntarily arched his back. Her breath became heavier in his ear as she planted little kisses on his cheek, moving down his neck.

"Oh, Quinn, yes, yes, aaaahhhh…"

* * *

"Good morning, Quinn honey."

"Morning Mom."

"How was your date last night?"

"Great."

"Would you like some breakfast?"

"No, I'm still full from last night. I feel as if I had two dinners. I'm going to have to diet for a week."

* * *

Detective Sergeant Kowalski looked with distaste at the stain on the pants of his latest case and thought "Oh well, at least the poor sap died happy."

What worried him, though, wasn't what he'd been doing when he died.

The corpse was ghostly. He'd been dead for about twelve hours and was stone cold, but that didn't account for the fact that the skin was pallid and almost transparent.

What worried him most was that there wasn't a drop of blood anywhere. With puncture marks like that in the carotid artery there should have been buckets of it all over the car.

FIN


This came about after a discussion with Renfield about whether Quinn is predator or prey. Guess which line I took?

Liked it? Hated it? Tell me: bfderef@yahoo.com.au