Power Rangers: Lawndale Force

(formally Mighty Moronic Power Rangers)

two - Food No More

 

Written By: Cyke

Based on:

Daria Created by: Glenn Eichler and Susie Lewis Lynn

and

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers © Saban Entertainment Inc.

[Particularly the Episode "Food Fight"]

 

 

Open with an establishing shot of Rita's Palace on the moon.

 

      Rita: (VO) Oh my stomach! Finster get in here!

 

Cut to the interior - Rita is sitting on some steps and is holding her head and her stomach. Finster enters from the back.

 

      Finster: Yes my evilness! I am here to serve-

 

Rita: Stop the groveling and find me something to stop my stomach from hurting.

 

Finster: Oh right away your evilness!

 

He turns around and runs into Squatt who is eating a large sub sandwich, Finster falls backward and in doing so knocks the sub out of Squatt's hands and right into Rita's face.

 

      Squatt: Oh, hey my sandwich!

 

Rita: Sand- ohhhh my stomach... Where did you get that disgusting thing?

 

Squatt: There is something called a Food festival down on earth and I stole this right from under the rangers noses.

 

Rita: A food Festival? Oh, the mere thought of all that food is making me ill. Oh, get that away from me!

 

Squatt: Gladly!

 

Squatt knocks Finster back down as he rushes to reclaim his sub. He picks it up and right in front of Rita he takes a big bite out of it. Rita turns away from him and vomits.

 

      Squatt: What's wrong? It wasn't on the floor that long.

 

Rita: Ohh... just leave, I'll deal with you later when I'm feeling better. Finster!

 

Squatt leaves as Finster picks himself up off the floor again.

 

Finster: Oh, I'm here your evilness; I'll have a potion to fix you right up in moments.

 

Rita: That's not quick enough! Get in there and hurry up, and while you're at it I want you to make a pudgy pig that will eat up all of Earth's food!

 

Finster: Oh I have a pudgy pig, but I'm sorry to say that it's not my best work.

 

Rita: Well you better make it your best! Now stop wasting time and get going!

 

Finster: Oh, right away your evilness!

 

Finster hurries off to his workshop as Rita leans back against the wall.

Cut to: Lawndale High Gymnasium - Hanging from the ceiling is a sign that reads: "Welcome to the Lawndale High Charity Food Festival." Several of the students are busy serving the customers or ordering for themselves. Mack and Jodie are seated at a table just outside the door taking money from a couple at the front of a long line. On the other side of the gym Ted is holding his camera and taking pictures of the event for the yearbook, Jane is arranging the pies in an interesting design, while Kevin and Britney leave their post at the condiments table and try to sneak out the back door but instead run into a glaring Ms. Li and quickly turn back around and return. Ms Li steps into the center of the room and holds up a bullhorn.

 

Ms. Li: (into the bullhorn) I would like to welcome you all to Lawnnndalllleee High's first Annual Food festival, I'm pleased that you all could be here today. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the students who (eyes narrow) volunteered their services today. I hope you enjoy your meal and don't forget we are taking donations at the table as you exit.

 

Over at the pie table Ted is snapping a picture of Jane's handiwork.

 

Jane: "Volunteered?" She threatened to bar me from art class if I didn't show up.

 

Ted: Oh come on Jane, this is really exciting, all these different types of food, I can't wait to try them.

 

Jane: Just don't go near Upchuck's table.

 

Ted: Why?

 

Jane: Oh he said that he used some rare and very hot spices-

 

Something off to the side catches Jane's attention and she starts walking away from Ted.

 

Ted: Jane, what's wrong?

 

Jane: Daria?

 

Across the gym Daria stands surrounded by the three J's. She's wearing her contacts, her jacket is fully unzipped with a short light green shirt that shows off her midriff, and she is wearing a pair of black jeans. As Jane approaches we hear that she is openly flirting with the three J's.

 

      Joey: Are you new here?

 

      Jeffy: Can I get you anything?

 

      Jamie: No let me get it for you.

 

Daria: Oh boys... tell you what, you three can each get me a soda and the first one back gets a kiss!

 

Joey, Jeffy, and Jamie: R-really! I'm gonna win, no I am!

 

The three begin fighting each other and during the fight Jeffy gets thrown into the table with the pies on it and it topples over. He grabs one of the fallen pies and throws it at Jamie but misses and hits another student who wipes the pie off his face. He then picks up the rest of the pie from the floor and throws it back at Jeffy. From there it escalates into a massive food fight- Mack and Jodie hide under their table, Ted takes a pie squarely in the face, and Kevin has an armload of pies and other food that he is throwing. Daria waves dismissively and leaves through the back door with Jane hot on her tail.

Cut to: Outside.

 

      Jane: Daria!

 

She stops and turns to face Jane.

 

      Daria: Well, if it isn't the red ranger...

 

      Jane: What are you doing here?

 

      Daria: Just having a bit of fun...

 

Jane: Damnit Daria, snap out of it! Look at yourself; look at what you're becoming!

 

Daria: I have, and I like it. You know it's still not too late for you to join me.

 

Jane: I already told you that I've chosen my side Daria.

 

Daria: Yeah, and what a choice it was, you choose them over your best friend; the people we used to mock and ridicule every day. Look me in the eye and tell me that you really believe that they are worth saving.

 

Jane hesitates.

 

Daria: Well said, if you did believe it, you wouldn't have hesitated.

 

Jane: Don't do this; I don't want to fight you.

 

Daria: You don't have to, join me and we'll be unstoppable.

 

Jane: No Daria, I don't want to fight you, but I will if you make me.

 

Daria: Too bad... I really thought we were friends.

 

Daria disappears in a pillar of green flames.

 

      Jane: We still are.

 

When Jane walks back into the gym she see that the entire festival has been destroyed and Ms. Li is shaking with fury.

 

Ms. Li: I don't know who causes this, but be sure that once I review the security tapes the culprit will be caught and dealt with most severely! Now clean this mess up right now! Never in its great history has Lawnnndalllleee High been this disgraced! I-I have to sit down.

 

Ms. Li leaves the gym as the students look at each other and then turn toward the back exit and leave. Only Jane, Mack, Kevin, and Jodie are left-

 

      Kevin: Hey Mack daddy, catch!

 

Kevin throws a pie and hits Mack in the face.

 

      Mack: (muffled) Kevin!

 

Back in Finster's lab he carries a small clay sculpture of a pig wearing a roman helmet over to the monster-matic, places it on a tray, and pulls a leaver. The tray and sculpture roll into the machine and in a few seconds a horn sounds and smoke shoots out of an exhaust pipe on top of the machine. A long plastic tube connected to the back of the machine starts to move down to its end where there is a quick spark and Pudgy Pig appears.

 

      Finster: I'm doomed for sure.

 

      Pudgy Pig: I'm hungry!

 

Rita laughs as Pudgy Pig teleports away in a massive flame.

Back in Lawndale Pudgy Pig arrives in an alley.

 

      Pudgy Pig: Oh, oh I'm hungry!

 

It sniffs the air and spins around to two trashcans and rushes over to them and lifts them into the air dumping their contents into its mouth.

 

      Pudgy Pig: Mmmm, yum, yum, yum. More, more! Ahahaha!

 

It turns around and sniffs the air again then jumps up and down then runs down the alley.

Back in the gym Mack, Jodie, and Jane are cleaning up. Mack and Jane are off to one side talking low so that Jodie doesn't hear.

 

      Jane: I can not believe the way Daria is acting.

 

Mack: Jane, we all know that she's under a spell. It's only a matter of time before Zordon and Alpha figure out a way to undo it.

 

Jane's communicator beeps and she activates it to respond.

 

      Jane: Yo, what's up Zordon?

 

Zordon: (from communicator) Jane, I need you and the other rangers to teleport to the command center immediately.

 

Jane: Sure thing. What are you going to tell Jodie?

 

Mack: I don't know.

 

The doors to the gym open and Ted enters.

 

      Ted: Sorry about leaving guys but I had to clean up myself.

 

Mack steps over to Ted and turns him away from Jodie.

 

Mack: Hey man, Zordon called for us and I need your help with Jodie, I'll tell her something urgent happened and I need you to back me up okay?

 

Ted: Um, I guess-

 

Mack: Great come on.

 

They approach Jodie as the door opens again, this time it's Daria.

 

Daria: (scolding) Oh Jane, Jane, Jane... look at what you have reduced yourself to. Cleaning up after all the pathetic losers in this school.

 

Jane: Daria, why'd you come back here?

 

Daria: Why, to save you from yourself of course... I tried to be nice and let you decide to join me yourself, but after thinking about our earlier talk- I decided that I'm going to have to force you.

 

Daria pulls out her morpher - cut to morphing sequence.

 

      Daria: Dragonzord!

 

When we cut back Daria is now the green ranger and she is holding Jane up by her neck.

 

      Green Ranger: Now then let's begin.

 

      Mack: Oh no you don't, ready Ted?

 

      Ted: Yeah!

 

Cut to morphing sequence-

 

      Mack: Mastodon!

 

      Ted: Triceratops!

 

Cut back to the gym, Mack and Ted have now become the Black and Blue Rangers respectively. Jodie stands behind them in shock.

 

      Jodie: Mack? Y-you're a-a...

 

      Black Ranger: Jodie get out of here!

 

Green Ranger: Oh come on, let her stay and watch you get you're but kicked again.

 

Jane: (strained) Put me down!

 

Jane kicks the Green Ranger without effect.

 

      Green Ranger: Oh well, since you asked so nice.

 

She throws Jane to the ground.

 

      Green Ranger: Now, if you want me, come get me!

 

She disappears in a pillar of green flame. Jane leans up as her communicator beeps again.

 

      Jane: Yeah we know, come to the command center-

 

Alpha: Ay yi yi! Jane, the Dragonzord is approaching the High School and Rita has sent down a monster to devour all the food on Earth!

 

Jane: Damn, Okay I'll take the Dragonzord and Daria; send everyone else to stop that monster.

 

Blue Ranger: But you can't stop the Dragonzord alone!

 

Jane: Watch me.

 

She pulls out her morpher - cut to morphing sequence-

 

      Jane: Tyrannosaurus!

 

Cut to outside - the Red Ranger teleports onto the roof and looks up at the Dragonzord. Behind her the Green Ranger appears.

 

      Green Ranger: Magnificent isn't it?

 

The Red Ranger spins around to face her.

 

      Red Ranger: Eh, I've seen better.

 

Green Ranger: Please, I hope you're not taking about that Megazord of yours, the one I took down without a fight.

 

Red Ranger: Oh well we had just got it so we weren't use to it.

 

Green Ranger: Like me and my Dragonzord?

 

Red Ranger: Whatever, are we going to fight or what?

 

Green Ranger: Okay if you want. Dragonzord fire missiles!

 

She pulls out her dagger and plays a short tune on it and the lights on the Dragonzord's chest light up and it fires its missiles.

 

      Red Ranger: No!

 

Cut to Chez Père, Pudgy Pig materializes into the center of the restaurant and starts gobbling up all the food present while the citizens flee.

In the command center Mack and Ted teleport in to join Zordon, Alpha, and Britney.

 

      Alpha: Ay yi yi, rangers it's terrible...

 

      Britney: Yeah, that pig is destroying Chez Père!

 

Mack: Britney, I think that's the least of our worries, Jane is fighting Daria and the Dragonzord alone, we have to help her. Wait a minuet, where's Tiffany?

 

Alpha: She's not answering our calls.

 

Zordon: Mack, you lead the rangers against Pudgy Pig, we'll continue calling Tiffany send her to help Jane.

 

Mack: But Zordon-

 

Zordon: Go now! Jane can handle herself.

 

Mack: Fine. Lets go!

 

Cut to morphing sequence -

 

      Mack: Mastodon!

 

      Britney: Pterodactyl!

 

      Ted: Triceratops!

 

The rangers teleport into Chez Père just as Pudgy Pig teleports out.

 

      Blue Ranger: On no we're to late!

 

Black Ranger: (into communicator) Alpha do you have a lock on him?

 

      Alpha: (from communicator) Yes Mack, he's at the high school.

 

      Blue Ranger: The food festival!

 

The rangers teleport out. Cut to the command center-

 

      Alpha: Ay, yi, yi! Zordon Tiffany still isn't responding!

 

      Zordon: Where is she?

 

Cut to Cashmans - Tiffany and the rest of the fashion club are shopping. Tiffany's communicator beeps and Sandi looks at it in disgust.

 

Sandi: Tiffany! That unfashionable watch of yours is beeping again.

 

Quinn: Yeah, wear did you get something so tacky?

 

Tiffany: Um... oh yeah-

 

Dissolve to flashback: In the command center all the rangers are present and watch as Ted opens a small wooden box which holds five silver "watches."

 

Ted: I was looking through some of the command center's files and found a schematic for these communicators so I build one for each of us.

 

Each of the rangers take one of the communicators.

 

Ted: With Alpha's help we also tied them into the teleportation grid, so with these we can teleport back here anytime we need.

 

Jane: Wow Ted, good job.

 

Ted: Heh, it was easy.

 

Tiffany: Does this make me look faaat?

 

Ted: Um, not at all.

 

Tiffany: Okay, thanks...

 

Dissolve back to Cashman's -

 

      Tiffany: Oh yeah, I have to go meet somewhere.

 

      Sandi: Tiffany, what could possibly be more important that this?

 

      Tiffany: I'm not supposed to tell anyone... sorry.

 

Tiffany leaves while the others watch curiously. Outside of Cashman's Tiffany walks toward the ladies room and enters. Inside she checks to see if anyone else is there, satisfied that she's alone she activates her communicator.

 

      Tiffany: Hello?

 

Alpha: (from comm.) Oh thank goodness! Tiffany the other rangers are in danger and need your help!

 

Zordon: (from comm.) Alpha let me handle this, Tiffany I need you to go to the high school and help Jane fight the evil Green Ranger.

 

Tiffany: Okay Zordon.

 

Cut to morphing sequence -

 

      Tiffany: Saber-toothed tiger!

 

Cut to Lawndale High - the Yellow Ranger summersaults in the air and lands on her feet. As she stands up the Red Ranger slams into her and together they hit the wall of the school.

 

      Yellow Ranger: Hey,

 

      Red Ranger: Tiffany? What are you doing here?

 

      Yellow Ranger: Zordon sent me.

 

      Green Ranger: Oh lookie, another playmate.

 

She rushes them and slices at them with her dragon dagger. The Yellow Ranger kicks her away from them and then the Red Ranger follows up with a series of punches. The Green Ranger spin kicks both of them then leaps away from them.

 

Green Ranger: You know I think I've softened you up enough, see soon.

 

She disappears in another pillar of green flame. At the same moment the Pink Ranger flies through the school's door followed quickly by Pudgy Pig.

 

      Pudgy Pig: Ugly ranger interrupted my dinner!

 

      Pink Ranger: Ugly? I am not Ugly! Power bow!

 

She leaps up as her power bow appears in her hand. She aims and is about to fir when Pudgy Pig takes a deep breath and sucks her bow into his mouth.

 

      Pink Ranger: No!

 

Pudgy Pig backhands her but then is hit from behind by the Black Ranger's power axe. The Blue Ranger exits the building holding his power lance. The Red and Yellow Rangers join them, the Yellow Ranger has her power daggers and the Red Ranger has her power sword.

 

      Pudgy Pig: Mmm, yummy!

 

Pudgy Pig inhales again and sucks the other ranger's weapons into it's mouth and gobbles them down.

 

      Red Ranger: Hey!

 

      Black Ranger: That's some appetite.

 

      Blue Ranger: Come on lets end this!

 

      Pudgy Pig: Not now, take this!

 

Pudgy Pig hits the rangers with a swirling beam that teleports them to the abandoned rock quarry and demorphs them.

 

      Tiffany: Where are we?

 

      Ted: That pig must have teleported us here.

 

      Jane: Yeah, come on let's go back to the command center.

 

Cut to the command center - the rangers teleport in.

 

      Jane: Where is that pig?

 

      Zordon: He is attacking Payday.

 

      Ted: But how can we stop him without our weapons?

 

Zordon: Alpha and I have analyzed Pudgy Pig's rampage and we may have found a weakness. In each instance he has devoured all types of food except the spicy foods.

 

Mack: How can that help us?

 

Ted: I know, if we trick him into eating spicy food it may make him sick.

 

Jane: And spit up our weapons!

 

Britney: I don't get it.

 

Mack: Okay sounds like a plan, lets get back to the food fair...

 

Jane: ...and put Upchuck's food to good use.

 

Cut to Payday - Pudgy Pig is eating bag after bag of gummy bears when the Blue Ranger steps into view holding a large cake.

 

      Blue Ranger: Hey piggy, free food!

 

He tosses the cake into the air and Pudgy Pig leaps into the air and eats it. Then the Red Ranger jumps over Pudgy Pig and drops a sub sandwich into its mouth followed by the Pink Ranger who drops a pie into its mouth.

 

      Black Ranger: Ready?

 

      Yellow Ranger: Yeah.

 

They each pull out a sub and pour a bottle of liquid onto them. Then they turn toward Pudgy Pig and toss the two subs into his mouth and he greedily eats them. Immediately Pudgy Pig starts groaning and hiccups, then throws up all the food he has eaten including the ranger's weapons.

 

      Blue Ranger: Alright it worked!

 

The rangers grab their weapons.

 

      Red Ranger: Okay lets end this now!

 

The rangers touch their weapons together and power them up.

 

Black Ranger: Power Axe!

 

The Black Ranger grabs the base of the blade on his power axe and slides it down to the end of the handle to its gun mode then throws it into the air.

 

      Pink Ranger: Power Bow!

 

She then throws her bow into the air and it connects to the end of the power axe's handle.

 

      Yellow Ranger: Power daggers.

 

She throws her daggers and they connect to the power bow on either side of the power axe.

 

      Blue Ranger: Power lance!

 

He splits his lance in two and throws the two halves into the air and they connect to the power bow between the power axe and the power daggers.

 

      Red Ranger: Power sword!

 

She jumps into the air and grabs the combined weapons and places her power sword on top of the others parallel to the power axe. When she lands the other rangers join her, the blue and pink rangers on her right and the yellow and black rangers on her left.

 

      All Rangers: Power Blaster!

 

They fire the power blaster and hit Pudgy Pig.

 

      Pudgy Pig: Oh no!

 

Pudgy Pig explodes in a cloud of dust and clay. The rangers take back their weapons and cheer.

Cut to Lawndale High - as the rangers approach they see an ambulance outside of the school and the rush to find out what's going on. They reach the ambulance in time to see the paramedics bringing Ms. Li out on a stretcher.

 

      Mack: Ms. Li? What happened?

 

      Paramedic: It appears to be a heart attack.

 

      Ted: A heart attack? What could've caused it?

 

      Jane: Um, I guess she saw the football field.

 

      Mack: What happened to the football field?

 

      Jane: Daria.

 

Dissolve to flashback -

 

The Green Ranger faces off against the Red Ranger as the Dragonzord approaches from behind them.

 

Green Ranger: Okay if you want. Dragonzord fire missiles!

 

She pulls out her dagger and plays a short tune on it and the lights on the Dragonzord's chest light up and it fires its missiles.

 

      Red Ranger: No!

 

The missiles turn downward and strike the football field, the bleachers, and the scoreboard.

 

      Red Ranger: Well, it could've been worse.

 

      Green Ranger: Knew you'd see it my way.

 

Dissolve back to present -

 

      Jane: ...and then we fought.

 

Britney: But if the football field is destroyed, then where will the football team play, and what will the other cheerleaders and I do?

 

Mack: We'll think of something Britney.

 

Daria stands on top of the school admiring her handiwork.