New Masters of the Universe

Ten - Jessie's Back

aka: Reunions

 

Written By: Cyke

Based on:

Daria Created by: Glenn Eichler and Susie Lewis Lynn,

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe,

And

She-Ra: Princess of Power

 

Fade up from black to an aerial view of a worn, ancient city. One story buildings made of clay and sticks intermixed with towering buildings of stone and metal stretch across the land. Suddenly the nearest tower explodes; the debris crushes the smaller buildings below. More explosions hit the tower as small hidden compartments open reveling gun turrets that take aim and open fire on a massive ship that descends over the city.

 

Cut to the interior of the tower - panicking people are running into and out of a room that appears to be a control center. An older man rushes to a terminal on the right and activates a view screen but all that appears is static.

 

Old Man: Help, anyone who can hear this, Delsor is under attack by unknown forces! I repeat we are under attack by unknown forces, anyone please help us - we can't hold them off for long! Anyone please help-!!!

 

The wall opposite him explodes inward as his last cry for help echoes we fly out of the hole and move up above the city wear we see more ships smaller than the previous one fly overhead bombarding the city. As we pass over the edge of the city we see more ships landing and unloading hundreds of troops. We continue backing away from the city and suddenly turn around quickly to show a woman standing atop a high hill. She has long blonde hair held together by a long red ribbon except for three strands that hang down her left side. She wears a red sleeveless, ankle long coat over a dark blue uniform and black belt with a large golden buckle. Her feet are protected by a pair of black boots with a ring of dark grey fur on the top. She reaches over her right shoulder and withdraws a silver sword with a deep blue crystal set into the blade right above the hilt and points it skyward.

 

            Woman: For the honor of Grayskull!

 

Lightning strikes the sword and she is obscured by a bright flash, when it subsides she remains on the hill but transformed. Now she wears a golden winged headdress with her hair flying free. She still wears her coat but her uniform has been replaced by a white armored chest plate decorated by a golden starburst, and a white thigh length skirt with a golden belt. Her black boots have changed to knee high red leather boots with a golden feather design around the tops.

 

            She-Ra: I am She-Ra! Royal Guard assemble!

 

We rise up above her and see an army of soldiers and vehicles appear from nowhere on the other side of the hill.

 

            She-Ra: Move in!

 

The soldiers yell and step onto their personal hover platforms and ascend the hill while a few of the vehicles split open reviling battle hawks that are quickly mounted by soldiers and lift off. From amongst the soldiers a white horse climbs the hill and stops next to She-Ra. She points her sword toward it and another lightning bolt strikes the sword and shoots out the tip and strikes the horse who disappears in a bright flash that dies down to reveal that the horse has transformed into a Pegasus with rainbow colored wings.

 

            She-Ra: Let's go Swift Wind!

 

She-Ra mounts Swift Wind and together they take off into the air toward the battle.

 

            She-Ra: Down with the Horde!

 

We get one last look at the city and the forces of the Horde as the Royal Guard begins to decimate them.

Fade to a dark chamber - a door opens and a humanoid lizard reluctantly enters and crosses the chamber to stand upon a large black and red seal with a bat-like design upon it. The area directly in front of him simmers and a massive black throne appears; seated on the throne is a figure hidden by shadows - Mordak.

 

            Mordak: Report.

 

Lizard Man: Um, well Lord Mordak... the assault on planet Delsor began well enough, but...

 

Mordak: ...but what?!

 

Lizard Man: Th-the capitol was empty but for a few soldiers - but we did not know until our attack had begun, and by then it was to late - She-Ra and the Royal Guard-

 

Mordak: What! She-Ra and the Royal Guard left Etheria unprotected and you failed to report this fact immediately?!

 

Lizard Man: But my lord, there was no time, they jammed our signal!

 

Mordak raises his arm and it transforms into a bio-cannon - a red glow begins to build inside the barrel as the Lizard Man turns to run but before he can take a step he is incinerated by the energy blast.

 

            Mordak: I do not tolerate failure or incompetence.

 

Mordak's arm returns to normal and he rests it back on the arm of his throne.

 

            Mordak: Karg enter!

 

The doors open again and a short goblin-like creature with long white hair and a hook on his left hand enters and sidesteps the burnt part of the floor where the Lizard Man was and stands on the seal.

 

            Mordak: Report, how is my new slave's conditioning going?

 

Karg: Oh very well sire, we have progressed quicker that I had planned; he may well be ready for our next assault.

 

Mordak: Good, see that he is. I already have a location picked out.

 

Karg: Might I ask where we will be striking next, sire?

 

Mordak: Careful... with a spy in our midst questions like that could get you... well, you know better than anyone what happens to traitors. Okay Karg, I'll tell you, this time. I plan to reopen the portal that brought my new slave to me...

 

As Mordak speaks fade to a dungeon where we see Skeletor strapped facedown to a table and a large muscular lizard man holding a laser whip striking Skeletor across his back.

 

Mordak: ...someone powerful enough to defeat and strip this Skeletor of his power is someone I want to know about... so I can decide whether to enslave or destroy them.

 

The lizard man strikes Skeletor who yells in pain.

 

            Lizard Man: Who is your master?

 

            Skeletor: (weakly) M-Mordak.

 

            Lizard Man: Who do you serve?

 

            Skeletor: Mordak...

 

            Lizard Man: Good. Once more!

 

He continues to whip Skeletor as we fade back to the chamber - the room is empty and the dark throne is gone. A distortion the shape of a cloaked figure drops from the ceiling and walks over to the wall beyond where the throne was. There the figure removes a brick in the wall and retrieves a device and quickly replaces the brick. The door opens and two robotic guards enter and look around. As they are looking away the figure sneaks past them and out the open door. Seeing nothing unusual they turn and exit the room. After a few seconds a second cloaked figure steps away from the opposite side of the door and deactivates his cloaking device. His posture and tail resembles those of the lizard men, but his scales are blue-green and he has multiple cybernetic implants on his exposed areas. His face and head is covered by a bronze helmet while his body is protected by more of the same bronze armor. His legs are completely covered by the bronze armor and move like they are completely cybernetic causing him to walk with a limp. He turns back toward the door and hisses as sparks shoot out from the mouth opening of his helmet.

Cut to: Etheria - an overhead shot of the Crystal Palace setting atop a high mountain. She-Ra riding on Swift Wind flies past on her way to the palace. Upon landing She-Ra holds up her sword.

 

            She-Ra: Let the power return.

 

A flash of light obscures her and Swift Wind and when it dies down they have both returned to their normal forms. She leads Swift Wind just inside the palace where she is met by a little boy.

 

            Boy: Welcome back Princess Lorna.

 

            Lorna: Come now Adam, I've told you before that I'm not a princess.

 

Adam: But you told me all about Princess Adora and you said that you're related to her. Then shouldn't you also be a princess?

 

Lorna: Maybe, in another world... but here I'm just a general of the Royal Guard.

 

Voice: "Just a General..." Lorna, you are much more...

 

Lorna: Hello Light Hope, is the queen here?

 

Light Hope: Yes, she is in her chamber... but don't try and change the subject-

 

Lorna: I don't mean to be cross, but I know what you're going to say and I just don't want to hear about her again!

 

Adam: Oh don't get mad Lorna... I-I'll stop calling you a princess if it bothers you.

 

Lorna sighs and kneels down to look Adam in the face.

 

Lorna: Oh, okay Adam... you can call me "princess" if you want.

 

Adam: Really?!

 

She nods yes and is nearly knocked over when Adam jumps into her arms and gives her a giant hug before running over to Swift Wind and leads him back out of the palace.

 

            Queen Fleurella: That was very unlike you, almost seamed kind.

 

Lorna quickly stands and snaps to attention.

 

            Lorna: Queen Fleurella, I'm here to report on our mission.

 

Queen Fleurella waves her off and steps over to her.

 

Queen Fleurella: Lorna dear, always so serious, you really must learn how to relax. Especially around me, I may be queen and you may be my top general, but you are like a daughter to me.

 

Lorna: Thank you Queen-

 

Queen Fleurella: Now what did I ask you to call me?

 

Lorna: Sorry, Fleur...

 

Queen Fleurella: That's better; now then let's go someplace a little cozier, hmm?

 

Together they leave the main chamber and enter a small ivory door.

Fade away to a shot of panning shot of the universe then fade into an establishing shot of casa Lane. Cut to: a close up of a metal-plastic-scraped together sculpture. Jane's hand enters the shot holding a glue gun as her other hand appears holding a scrap of canvas which she begins to glue onto the sculpture. Suddenly the house shudders as Trent hits a particularly loud cord on his guitar. Jane's Sculpture shakes but holds together, until the house shudders again; this time by a loud roar. The sculpture collapses to the floor in front of Jane who crushes the canvas scrap in her trembling hand.

 

            Jane: Trent!

 

The camera pans down through the floors and into the basement where Trent stands alone holding his guitar; most of its strings broken. Trent stares at his hands; focusing on his fingers and their sharp claws. Trent takes off the guitar and throws it across the room and it splinters against the wall just as Jane opens the door. She descends the stairs as Trent drops onto a ragged old couch.

 

            Jane: Trent?

 

            Trent: I can't do it Janey... I tried everything... I can't play any more.

 

            Jane: You will Trent; you just have to relearn how to play.

 

            Trent: ...and then what? Mystik Spiral is finished...

 

Jane: ...says who? You've barely talked to Nick or Max since Andrea's spell cured them-

 

Trent: ...but what about Jessie... without him, there is no Spiral.

 

Jane: Everyone's doing the best they-

 

She's cut off by a beeping coming from her pocket; she quickly removes a small communicator and activates it. A very excited Mack appears on the small screen.

 

            Mack: Jane, is Trent with you?

 

            Jane: Yeah what's up?

 

            Mack: We found him, we found Jessie!

 

Trent yanks the communicator from Jane and yells into it.

 

            Trent: What? Where!? Tell me!!

 

Jane yanks it back from Trent and gives him a dirty look.

 

            Jane: He will if you'll let him. Where Mack?

 

Cut to Trent driving his car with Jane in the passenger seat and Daria in the back. Mack's voice plays over the following scene:

 

Mack: (voice over) He was found by some hikers about a mile away from the crash site. The hikers called for an ambulance and he was taken to the local hospital and treated for a broken arm and some ribs, but...

 

Jane: (VO) But what? (beat) Mack is he okay?

 

Fade to: Black and white shot of Mack standing outside a doorway. Inside we can see Jessie lying in a bed.

 

Mack: (VO) His also suffered a major concussion... he has amnesia...

 

Cut to: Black and White scene - Casa Lane: Trent drops back onto the couch as does Jane.

 

Jane: (VO) No...

 

Mack: (VO) He doesn't remember anything before or after the accident.

 

Jane: (VO) Do, do the doctors think he'll recover?

 

Mack: (VO) They don't know.

 

Return to scene in Trent's car - Daria is looking at a computer printout of a map.

 

            Daria: Turn left at this next light and we should be able to see the hospital.

 

            Trent: What do I say? Tell me Janey...

 

            Jane: I don't know Trent, but we'll figure it out.

 

Trent turns at the light and we watch as the car approaches the hospital.

Cut to: Hospital interior - Trent, Jane, and Daria enter the front doors and are meet by Mack and Jodie.

 

            Trent: (a little too loud) Where is he?

 

Jane: Whoa, calm down Trent, you don't need to draw anymore attention that you already are.

 

Jodie: He's in room 206, the second floor... the elevator is just down the hall there.

 

Mack: We told the doctors that you were coming to pick him up.

 

Jane: Thanks.

 

Jodie: No problem, we better get going Mack, after all the schools not going to put itself back together on its own.

 

Mack: I still can't believe you volunteered us to help clean up.

 

Jodie: well we are kind of responsible for what happened-

 

Daria: Actually it was Kevin...

 

Jodie: Minor details, it was our battle and you should come help.

 

Daria: Sorry, but I'm not into cleaning much.

 

Mack: Come on Jodie, take care Trent, Jane...

 

Mack and Jodie wave then leave the hospital. Trent turns and heads for the elevator with Jane and Daria trailing behind.

 

            Jane: I think we should let Trent and Jessie have some time alone.

 

            Daria: You don't know what to say either?

 

            Jane: That obvious huh?

 

            Daria: Well... it's okay Jane, this is a tough situation.

 

            Jane: My, my, Morgendorffer are we trying to be supportive?

 

            Daria: A little...

 

            Jane: Don't worry amiga, I won't tell anyone.

 

Trent enters the elevator and presses the button for the second floor and waits for the doors to close. He doesn't realize that Jane and Daria aren't with him until it's too late and the doors have already closed.

 

            Trent: Wait, Jane! Damn...

 

Trent stares at his reflection on the elevator doors as the (bad) elevator music fades out and "Freakin' Friends" fades in. In the reflection Jessie appears and Trent smiles-

Fade to: B&W scene - Mystik Spiral is on stage playing (from "Is it fall yet").

Fade to: B&W scene - Casa Lane basement Trent scribbling on some paper while Jessie practices on his guitar.

Fade to: B&W scene - the Tank driving down the road. Max is driving with Jessie next to him in the passenger seat while Trent and Nick are behind them setting on a trunk. The van hits a pot hole and Trent and Nick are knocked off the trunk, as they start to get up the van suddenly lurches to one side, runs off the road and smashes into a tree. Jessie is slammed against the door and it flies open sending him tumbling down the hill. Trent and Nick smack into the backs of the seats, Nick is knocked out but Trent raises his head and looks over to see Jessie missing. He reaches out toward the seat but his hand is seized by a skeletal hand and he is dragged out of the Tank and forced to look at his attacker, wearing a hooded cloak that obscures all but his glowing yellow eyes.

 Cut back to the Trent's reflection in the elevator's doors, now standing next to Skeletor. The music suddenly cuts off as Trent punches the Skeletor illusion. The elevator rocks from the blow and the door is dented. Trent steps back as he regains his senses and realizes what he just did. The door opens and sticks but he quickly gives it a little nudge and it fully opens then he quickly exits before anyone notices.

Further down the hall Trent stops outside of room 206 and takes a deep breathe then knocks on the door.

 

            Jessie: Yeah?

 

Trent opens the door and steps inside.

 

            Trent: Hey man...

 

Cut to: A small room filled with monitors and high tech equipment. One of the monitors suddenly begins flashing red and orange with "Incoming Transmission" on it.

 

            Terminal: Attention- incoming transmission. Incoming transmission.

 

A soldier of the Royal Guard rushes onscreen and presses a switch below the screen and the message changes to "Omega-Level Authorization Required."

 

            Terminal: Access denied Omega-Level Authorization Required.

 

The soldier presses another button and puts on a headset.

 

            Soldier: Opps to General Lorna please respond.

 

            Lorna: (over intercom) This is General Lorna.

 

            Soldier: General, we have just received an Omega-Level transmission.

 

            Lorna: (Over intercom) Copy, I'm on my way.

 

The soldier presses the button again cutting off the transmission and stares at the screen.

Fade to: Later in Opps - the door slides open and Lorna enters the room and heads right toward the com Station where the soldier is seated.

 

            Lorna: Outside, and secure the door as you leave.

 

            Soldier: But General I'm not supposed to leav-

 

The gaze she gives him makes him shudder and he quickly gets up and leaves the room.

 

Lorna: I swear they're like children. Security clearance Omega-Level authorization code- zima-dow-Adora.

 

The terminal beeps and the screen turns black then a stylized image of a falcon fades onto the screen.

 

            Terminal: Omega-Level Clearance confirmed - welcome General Lorna.

 

Lorna: Play message four-zero-eight-six.

 

Terminal: Message four-zero-eight-six-

 

The falcon image is replaced by a figure hidden by shadows.

 

Double Trouble: Agent Double Trouble reporting- the Horde forces recently intercepted a being identified as Skeletor who was in transit to a known prison dimension.

 

Lorna: (Gasps) Skeletor!?

 

Double Trouble: (continuing) This Skeletor was immediately placed into Mordak's reconditioning program and is being prepped to accompany a small invasion force to return to the world that he was exiled from. As of this transmission I have no information about this world beyond its dimensional coordinates. I recommend that you mobilize your forces immediately before the invasion fleet-

 

The image cuts to static then back to the falcon image.

 

Terminal: Error... unable to continue playing transmission.

 

Lorna: Why? Explain.

 

Terminal: Transmission disrupted... data lost.

 

Lorna: Damn... is there anything else at all?

 

Terminal: Searching file records... Located... message four-zero-eight-seven - data file. Do you wish to open?

 

Lorna: Yes!

 

Terminal: Opening data file four-zero-eight-seven- Error, password required...

 

Lorna: Password "ringmark."

 

Terminal: Password accepted. Opening data file four-zero-eight-seven.

 

The falcon image disappears and is replaced by a long column of text that Lorna reads to herself.

 

            Lorna: Download data file four-zero-eight-seven to storage crystal.

 

            Terminal: Initiating download... download complete.

 

Lorna: Delete original and erase the records of transmissions four-zero-eight-six and four-zero-eight-seven.

 

Terminal: Records erased.

 

Lorna: Sign off.

 

The screen goes black and Lorna opens a small compartment on the terminal and removes a red crystal and places it in her pocket. She gets up and crosses the room to the door and opens it to see the soldier pacing back and forth.

 

            Lorna: Ahem!

 

The soldier stops in his tracks and snaps to attention.

 

            Soldier: Yes General!

 

            Lorna: Come in here soldier.

 

He enters the room and she seals the door behind him.

 

Lorna: Now listen to me closely, you did not receive any Omega-Level message today, nor have you ever and if I hear even a vague rumor that you did I'll have you sent to the foulest pit on Macoza that I can find. Understood?

 

Soldier: Yes sir!

 

Lorna: Not a single word about this message.

 

Soldier: What message, sir?

 

Lorna: Good answer, resume your post.

 

Soldier: Thank you sir!

 

He returns to the terminal and breathes a sigh of relief after Lorna has left and sealed the door.

Cut to; a corridor - Lorna sprints around a corner almost knocking over two of the castle's caretakers. After quickly apologizing she continues down the corridor and opens a door that leads outside. As soon as she steps out she draws her sword and transforms into She- Ra.

 

            She-Ra: Swift Wind, come to me!

 

Her horse gallops around the corner and she points her sword at him and in a flash of light he transforms into a Pegasus. She-Ra sheathes her sword and hops onto Swift wind's back and they take to the air.

 

She-Ra: Quickly Swift Wind, to the whispering woods. We're going to need Gwildor's help on this.

 

Hold back as they fly down toward the whispering woods.

Fade to a dark underground cavern - Karg enters the cavern followed by a shackled Skeletor and three robotic guards. Across the cavern a figure hidden by a red hood and dress materializes followed by Mordak setting upon his dark throne.

 

            Mordak: Right on time Karg, and how is my new slave today?

 

Karg: Good sire, his strength has returned and the spell that regulates his magic is working perfectly.

 

Shadow Weaver: Of course it is. Unlike you I do not fail.

 

Karg: Keep away from me witch.

 

Mordak: Silence! Karg, unchain him and get out of my sight.

 

Karg turns around and removes the chains from Skeletor's wrists and ankles then dumps them on one of the guards and leaves the way he entered.

 

            Mordak: Shadow Weaver, bring me Catra and Saurod.

 

Shadow Weaver turns toward the center of the cavern and waves her arms while chanting in some ancient language. A red glowing glob begins to appear and slowly takes the shape of a woman. Little by little we can see more details of her appearance. She has long black hair and wears a red mask. She wears a strapless red one piece skirt suit; a red cape with black interior lining and a collar that flares out around her neck; red arm bands; and knee-high red boots. Next to her a second glob begins to appear only it glows blue and begins to take the shape of a lizard man and slowly it becomes apparent that this is the blue scaled lizard from earlier.

 

            Catra: Lord Mordak, how may I serve you?

 

            Saurod: (low) Suck up... the least he could do is warn us before-

 

            Mordak: You have something to share Saurod?

 

            Saurod: Oh, no my lord.

 

Mordak scowls at him then turns to look at Catra.

 

Mordak: I'm sending you to an uncharted world to look for the one responsible for Skeletor's current state. You are not to confront him or raise anyone's suspicions... this is only a recon mission. Catra, you are in charge and will be the one to suffer if this mission fails.

 

Catra: Understood my lord.

 

Mordak: Shadow Weaver, open the portal.

 

Shadow Weaver turns back to the center of the cavern and begins the spell to open the portal. Meanwhile Mordak rises and steps down from his throne and up to Skeletor. He grabs Skeletor's head between his hands and forces him to look into his eyes.

 

Mordak: Poor Skeletor, look at what you've been reduced to. A mere shell- no, not even that... I warn you, the spell Shadow Weaver placed on you binds your magic, you can use a limited amount but if you try to use more than the limit I allow you or if you try to escape, you will die - and a most painful death it will be.

 

Mordak steps back and throws Skeletor to the ground at Shadow Weaver's feet right as the portal opens.

 

Shadow Weaver: The portal shall reopen in tomorrow at this time. If you do not enter it then-

 

Mordak: -I will send hunter squads after you.

 

Catra looks at Saurod and points toward Skeletor. Annoyed Saurod steps forward and drags Skeletor to his feet and pushes him into the portal. Catra enters the portal next followed by the robot guards. Shadow Weaver snaps her fingers and the portal disappears.

Cut to:  Lawndale - the abandoned rock quarry - night - A portal opens up the quarry is filled with beautiful ethereal music. From the portal She- Ra emerges leading Swift Wind, after her a man with a bow and quiver strapped on his back exits the portal, followed by a dwarf cradling a device encircled by silver buttons and topped by five silver rotating forks. The dwarf hits a few of the buttons and the music stops, the portal closes, and the forks stop their rotation and fold closer to the main shaft of the device.

 

Gwildor: Humph, not much to look at. I think I should've stayed in my nice warm hut.

 

She- Ra: (low) Gwildor, please keep you voice down, we don't want to draw anymore attention than we already might have.

 

Bo: (Low) We need to find a place to lay low, at least until morning.

 

She- Ra: (Low) Agreed, let's go.

 

They begin to walk away but there is an explosion a few feet in front of them and they spin around to face their attacker ready for a fight. The blast came from Mack's arm cannon, which he still has fixed on them.

 

            Mack: Hold it right there, I don't know who you are but I don't want any trouble.

 

            Bo: Well, in that case you shouldn't have fired at me.

 

Bo moves like lightning and pulls his bow and two arrows from his back and fires them at the same time. The first one misses Mack but the second barrows into the barrel of Mack's cannon and explodes.

As Bo draws another arrow Gwildor grabs Swift Wind and they take off deeper into the quarry. Mack removes the destroyed cannon and reaches behind his head and removes his mace from his pack and charges at Bo. She- Ra draws her sword and moves to intercept him but is stopped as a wall of ice forms in front of her blocking her path.

 

            Sorceress: (OS) Stop right there.

 

She- Ra looks up and sees the Sorceress descending toward her with her staff.

 

            She- Ra: No... it can't be...

 

Bo continues to shoot arrows at Mack who has also activated a shield. He tries to advance but he steps in a hole created by one of Bo's exploding arrows and falls.

 

            Bo: Got you now.

 

            Wildcat: (OS) Not so fast Robin Hood!

 

Wildcat leaps up from behind Bo and uses him as a pommel horse and flips in the air stealing his bow out of his hand in the process.

 

            Bo: What- hey my bow!

 

            Wildcat: My bow now.

 

            Bo: You little-!

 

She- Ra: Bo, stand down!

 

Bo: What? But they attacked us!

 

She-Ra: They outnumber us. It's useless to try and fight them now.

 

He-Man: (os) I'd listen to her...

 

Bo and She-Ra turn to see who is talking and both look shocked.

 

            He-Man: ...stand down then maybe we can work things out peacefully.

 

            She-Ra: Can it be? Are you... tell me, what is your name?

 

            He-Man: He-Man, and who are you?

 

            She-Ra: My name is She-Ra.

 

Now it's He-Man's turn to look shocked.

 

            He-Man: In that case, we have a lot to talk about.

 

Bo looks around and notices the Gwildor and Swift Wind are missing.

 

            Bo: Oh no, where's Gwildor?

 

            She-Ra: And Swift Wind?

 

            Wildcat: I saw a little guy and a horse take off that way...

 

            She-Ra: We have to find them.

 

            Sorceress: And we will, I'll look for them from the air.

 

She ascends into the sky and flies in the direction Wildcat pointed. Bo steps next to her and lightly taps her on the shoulder.

 

            Bo: Ahem, my bow please?

 

            Wildcat: Sure why not, I wouldn't know how to use it anyway.

 

She tosses it into the sky and Bo stumbles as he tries to catch it and falls. He rolls over just in time to catch it.

 

            Bo: Thanks a lot.

 

Wildcat: Anytime babe.

 

She runs off at full speed.

 

            Bo: Wow.

 

He-Man steps next to him.

 

            He-Man: Don't get too impressed, she's spoken for.

 

He-Man runs after them as does everyone else except Bo.

 

            Bo: Spoken for huh, aren't they always...

 

Bo slips his bow over his shoulder and follows the others. As they begin to fade from view a distortion in the air becomes visible then becomes more solid as the cloak field is turned off revealing Saurod.

 

            Saurod: Not good... no...

 

A device on his arm buzzes and Catra's voice comes from it.

 

Catra: Agreed... Mordak will not be pleased with this development... and if we weren't in enough trouble already. Return to the portal site.

 

Saurod: But what about Skeletor?

 

Catra: That traitor made his choice...

 

Saurod deactivates the com unit on his arm and presses a different button and he fades from view.

 

End.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next time - A short side story dealing with Skeletor and his run in with a couple of morons - you know who I mean.