New Masters of the Universe

Ten ½ - 2Bad

 

Written By: Cyke

Based on:

Daria Created by: Glenn Eichler and Susie Lewis Lynn,

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe,

And

She-Ra: Princess of Power

 

 

Skeletor: (VO) They thought that I was broken...

 

Fade up on a large dark chamber where a lizard man strikes Skeletor with a laser whip. Skeletor yells in pain and is struck once again

 

            Lizard Man: Who is your master?

 

            Skeletor: (weakly) M-Mordak.

 

            Lizard Man: Who do you serve?

 

            Skeletor: Mordak...

 

            Lizard Man: Good.

 

He continues to whip Skeletor.

As Skeletor speaks fade to the underground chamber.

 

Skeletor: (VO) ...but I fooled them, I fooled them all. Now they are about to send me back...

 

Mordak: I'm sending you to an uncharted world to look for the one responsible for Skeletor's current state. You are not to confront him or raise anyone's suspicions... this is only a recon mission. Catra, you are in charge and will be the one to suffer if this mission fails.

 

Catra: Understood my lord.

 

Mordak: Shadow Weaver, open the portal.

 

Shadow Weaver turns back to the center of the cavern and begins the spell to open the portal.

 

Skeletor: (VO) ...back so that I can finally take my revenge on He-Man...

 

Mordak steps down from his throne and grabs Skeletor's head between his hands and forces him to look into his eyes.

 

Mordak: Poor Skeletor, look at what you've been reduced to. A mere shell- no, not even that... I warn you, the spell Shadow Weaver placed on you binds your magic, you can use a limited amount but if you try to use more than the limit I allow you or if you try to escape, you will die - and a most painful death it will be.

 

Mordak steps back and throws Skeletor to the ground at Shadow Weaver's feet right as the portal opens.

 

Skeletor: (Thought) ...my power, bound? No, this cannot be! I have to find and destroy He-Man.

 

Shadow Weaver: The portal shall reopen in tomorrow at this time. If you do not enter it then-

 

Mordak: -I will send hunter squads after you, and then watch as my dungeon master tortures you to death.

 

Skeletor: (Thought) One day... well then I don't have any time to waste.

 

Skeletor is dragged to his feet by an annoyed Saurod and then shoved into the portal.

Cut to: a field - evening - the portal opens and Skeletor falls out of it and hits the ground hard.

 

Skeletor: (Thought) Now then... time to act.

 

Skeletor leaps up and powers up a small energy ball. As Saurod emerges Skeletor throws it and hits him dead center. Saurod Screams and falls to the ground while Skeletor runs off the road and into the trees. Catra and the robot guards emerge from the portal which closes immediately. Catra looks around for Skeletor then down at Saurod.

 

            Catra:  What happened!

 

            Saurod: Skeletor! Ambushed...

 

Catra grabs him and yanks him up to face her.

 

            Catra: You damned fool, if Mordak doesn't kill me; I'm going to kill you.

 

She throws him to the ground and drops a crystal next to him.

 

Catra: Take this and scout the surrounding area... make a detailed report on your findings and do not let anyone see you.

 

Saurod: What about you?

 

Catra: I am going after Skeletor, I believe that he will go after the one responsible for his defeat and I can not allow him to revile our presence.

 

She kneels down and scans the ground for Skeletor's tracks then takes off in a blur.

 

            Saurod: Someday... I will skin you alive...

 

Saurod activates his cloak and disappears.

Far away Skeletor runs through a thick patch of trees and finds himself standing on a small road. From over a hill to Skeletor's right an old farm truck appears. The driver sees Skeletor and slams on his brakes stopping the truck right in front of Skeletor. The farmer gets out angrily and storms toward Skeletor.

 

Farmer: Gol'durn it! What the hell are you standing in th' middle of the r-r-road...

 

He stops as he finally gets a good look at Skeletor's face.

 

Skeletor: (Thought) That look of pure fear, how I love that look.

 

            Skeletor: I was just waiting for you-

 

Skeletor draws back and starts to power up an energy ball but stops.

 

Skeletor: (Thought) Wait, I almost forgot about that damn curse. I'll have to do this the old fashioned way.

 

Skeletor brings his fist down and strikes the farmer across the face dropping him cold. Then he enters the truck and looks at the steering wheel and the other controls.

 

Skeletor: (Thought) Now then... when I enslaved those traitorous fools I learned about these vehicles... damn primitive -

 

Skeletor puts the truck into gear and it starts to roll forward out of control until he grabs the wheel and turns it almost driving off the road.

 

            Skeletor: (Thought) Where are the weapon controls?

 

He turns the radio on and is suddenly bombarded by very loud country music. He grabs his head to deafen out the music but then grabs the wheel to straighten out the truck and then quickly turns the radio off.

 

            Skeletor: What was that?

 

Out of the corner of his eye Skeletor sees something pass the passenger window but as he looks there is nothing. He turns back to the front only to see Catra on the hood of the truck.

 

            Skeletor: Not you!

 

Catra: Traitor! You are going back to the reconditioning pits and I will personally see to your punishment.

 

Skeletor: I'm sorry but I have places to be and people to destroy, now get off!

 

Skeletor swerves the truck to the left and the right but Catra remains where she is. Skeletor continues to swing the truck wildly until he completely losses control and flips the truck onto its side. Skeletor kicks the windshield out and crawls out. A few feet away Catra slowly begins to get up and walk toward Skeletor.

 

Catra: Why did Mordak save you? Someone as pathetic as you should have been put down long ago.

 

Skeletor: Mordak... ha! He's just like his father, a fool! He thinks that he can control me just like Hordak. Well, no one commands Skeletor to do anything!

 

Catra: Mordak is your master, and you will submit to him!

 

Catra leaps at Skeletor and smashes him back against the truck then starts to claw and bite him. As they are struggling Skeletor rips off Catra's mask and she instantly changes to a humanoid cat-like creature.

 

            Catra: No, my mask! Give back my mask!

 

As she grabs for the mask she leaves herself wide open and Skeletor backhands her off of himself. He gets to his feet and drops his mask on the ground in front of her and raises his foot intending to stomp on the mask.

 

            Catra:  No!

 

Her cry becomes a monstrous roar and she leaps at Skeletor in s berserker rage that sends Skeletor running in fear. She finds the mask were Skeletor dropped it and she quickly puts it back on and reverts to her human appearance.

Further down the road emerges from the trees and looks back toward the wreckage and sees that Catra is not in pursuit. As he looks metal hands grab him by each shoulder and he looks to see two horde troopers behind him.

 

            Trooper #1: You are to come with us.

 

            Trooper #2: Resistance is futile.

 

            Skeletor: Is it now?

 

Skeletor powers up a quick energy ball and hits the first trooper damaging it. The second trooper moves to restrain him but Skeletor kicks the first into it breaking its hold on him  and then he runs in the opposite direction passing a sign the says: "Welcome to Highland, Texas."

Cut to: a trashed drainage ditch. On the top edge two kids stand and stare down into the ditch.

 

            Butt-Head: Huh, huh, get down there but-knocker!

 

            Beavis: Ah, damnit Butt-head I told you to stop calling me that!

 

Beavis jumps onto Butt-Head and together they tumble down into the ditch.

 

            Beavis: Ahhh! My arm!

 

            Butt-Head: Huh, you dumbass. I'm gonna kick your ass!

 

            Beavis: My arm! My arm!

 

            Butt-Head: You wussy.

 

Cut to: Skeletor running as fast as he can through a bunch of trees. Suddenly the trees end and Skeletor falls into the drainage ditch. In the background we see the two little morons. Skeletor gets up holding his head.

Cut to: Beavis and Butt-Head-

 

            Butt-Head: Whoa, hey Beavis check out that guy.

 

            Beavis: No way Butt-head I'm not gonna check a guy.

 

Butt-Head backhands Beavis who yelps in pain.

 

            Butt-Head: I didn't mean it like that dumbass. This guy doesn't have a face!

 

            Beavis: Really, cool!

 

            Butt-Head: Lets go talk to him.

 

            Beavis: Hm, okay.

 

They get up and approach Skeletor who has gotten up himself but has not noticed them.

 

            Butt-Head: Uh, hi.

 

            Beavis: Yeah, how's it going?

 

Skeletor turns toward them and looks them over.

 

            Skeletor: Great, why must I always attract every useless imbecile wherever I go?

 

            Beavis: Heh, I dunno.

 

Butt-Head slaps Beavis again.

 

            Beavis: Ah! What the hell was that for?

 

            Butt-Head: For being a im-imb-baci, for being a dumbass.

 

            Beavis: No I'm not, now shut up before I put the smakdown on your ass biatch!

 

Butt-Head slaps Beavis who then kicks butt-Head between his legs. Butt-Head's face turns red and he drops to the ground writhing in pain.

 

            Beavis: That was cool.

 

            Butt-Head: (strained) B-Beavis, I-I'm gonna kick your ass!

 

            Skeletor: Idiots, I don't have time for this.

 

In the distance we hear a growl. Skeletor turns toward the sound and clasps his fist which glows but quickly fades. Skeletor Looks down and sees the fading glow.

 

Skeletor: my powers are weakening... I can't fight them again... but maybe I can make someone fight for me. You two morons might just be useful- as cannon fodder!

 

Skeletor raises both of his hands and the glow red, Beavis and Butt-Head's eyes widen as Skeletor drops his hands forward and a red beam strikes both of them.

 

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head, I'm starting to feel weird; I think I'm freaking out.

 

Butt-Head: Huh? Yeah, me too...

 

Beavis: Whoa, this is cool! Heh heh. It's like, everything looks all weird and...

 

Cut to Beavis' P.O.V. OF BUTT-HEAD: His face starts to warp and colors start shifting.

 

Beavis: ...and... Whoa...! and it's like there's all these weird shapes and it's sort of like,...it's like...like a MUSIC VIDEO!!!

 

Skeletor stands above Beavis and Butt-Head but then begins to grow in size until they are dwarfed by him, and then his eyes fill with fire.

 

Skeletor: (in a booming echoing voice) I am God of Hellfire and I bring you... fire!

 

The sun fades leaving him them in darkness then suddenly the area around them erupts in fire which rises high in the sky surrounding them. From out of the fire Daria emerges and dives toward them.

 

            Butt-Head: Hey, it's Diarrhea!

 

            Beavis: Heh, oh yeah!

 

She changes into a demonic harpy with long sharp claws that she uses to claw at them.

 

            Beavis: Ahh! No get away from me!

 

            Butt-Head: What a dork. Ah! Go away!

 

She flies off but then the wall of fire collapses in on them and suddenly they are surrounded by the other masters all of whom have long sharp teeth and clawed hands- they all merge together in a psychotic mass of dancing naked people and demons surrounded by fire, TVs with the "Sick, Sad, World" logo on them, more harpies, and Bevis and Butt-Head head-banging. Suddenly they find themselves strapped to tables and the evil He-Man pulls out a laser whip and starts whipping them like the way Skeletor was tortured while in Mordak's prison. As their screams echo in the chamber suddenly a giant Mordak appears and backhands all of the evil masters away and frees Beavis and Butt-Head who stand up each in one of his hands. Mordak holds them up to his eye level. Beavis and Butt-Head begin to scream but they are drowned out by Mordak's laugh as he slams his hands together.

Cut to black -

 

            Skeletor: (faint) What the hell, what happened?

 

A thin horizontal line of light crosses the screen, then widens and we see Skeletor looking down at us.

Cut to his POV - Beavis and Butt-Head's bodies have been merged into one - one big muscular body - with both of their heads.

 

            Beavis: Hey Butt-Head, what happened.

 

            Butt-Head: I dunno, hey get away from me.

 

            Beavis: Um, I can't.

 

            Butt-Head: Get off butt-hole!

 

He smacks Beavis in his head then grabs his own head.

 

            Butt-Head: Ow!

 

Skeletor watches this display then drops his head in defeat.

 

            Skeletor: Why me?

 

Catra jumps onto Skeletor's back driving him to the ground. She raises her hand to claw him but he elbows her off of him and scrambles to his feet.

 

            Skeletor: Well, what are you idiots waiting for? Do something!

 

Beavis and Butt-Head get up and grab Skeletor.

 

            Skeletor: What? Not me, grab her!

 

            Beavis: Uh, no.

 

            Butt-Head: Heh, heh, heh, you suck.

 

            Skeletor: I don't understand, you should be under my control.

 

Catra approaches Skeletor.

 

Catra: Like I said, you are Mordak's, your magic is Mordak's, and so, this thing is Mordak's.

 

Butt-Head turns to Beavis.

 

            Butt-Head: Hey Beavis, watch this. Hey baby!

 

            Catra: Oh please... bring him. We have a long journey ahead of us.

 

            Beavis: You suck Butt-Head.

 

            Butt-Head: Beavis, don't make me kick your ass again!

 

Catra turns around and grabs both of their heads and slams them together.

 

            Catra: Knock it off you morons! Now come on!

 

            Butt-Head: Whoa, we're gonna score!

 

            Beavis: Yeah, Yeah, YEAH!

 

            Skeletor: (Thought) Kill me now.

 

End.