"You Oughta Be In Pictures"
by Invisigoth Gypsy (IvG@garnetsigma.com)
http://www.garnetsigma.com
6-10-98

Summary: Jane decides to enter Daria and Trent in a magazine's "Great Couples" photo contest with a $100 prize. Meanwhile, Quinn struggles to depict Brittany and Kevin as the perfect couple in the hopes of getting the money for herself.






(Daria opening credits. End with title screen: Daria in "You Oughta Be in Pictures.")

(Scene opens on the Morgendorffer living room. Daria is sitting on the couch watching TV when the phone rings. Quinn runs across the room screeching.)

QUINN: I got it! I got it!

TV ANNOUNCER: Are lobsters really plotting to take over the planet? Coming right up on "Sick Sad World"!

QUINN: (into phone, sweetly) Hello? (boredly) Oh. Hang on. (to Daria) It's for you. It's that girl.

(Daria walks over to the phone and takes the receiver from Quinn.)

DARIA: Hello?

JANE: (phone voice-over) "That girl," hunh? Wow, I must really be high on the hierarchy as far as your phone calls are concerned.

DARIA: Jane, you're the only person who *ever* calls me.

JANE: (vo) *Ouch.* That makes it worse. (brightly) Anyway, you've got to come over here *right now*. I've got something really exciting to tell you!

DARIA: Wait a minute. Do you mean exciting as in, Lawndale High burned down, or exciting as in, you got a new paintbrush?

JANE: (vo) Just come over okay?

DARIA: Can't it wait? You know "Sick Sad World" is on right now. And it's not even a repeat.

JANE: (vo) Daria, this is greater than "Sick Sad World." This is greater than all of us, and you must take part in this glorious--

DARIA: (interrupting) Are you *sure* the school isn't burning down?

(Cut to outside Jane's room. Daria approaches the open door.)

DARIA: Okay, so what's so exciting that you're making me rush over here and--(She breaks off as she enters the room. Jane is sitting on the bed clutching a magazine and Trent is sitting in a chair.)

TRENT: Hi Daria.

DARIA: (thought VO) The helpless victim is left without a voice as lockjaw, brought on by her best friend's betrayal, sets in. (out loud) Umm... hi. (looks at Jane) Jane, what's going on?

JANE: (grins brightly) *This* is what's going on!

(She shoves the magazine at Daria, who looks down at the page.)

DARIA: (emotionless) A photo contest. Wow. (hands the magazine back to Jane) Thanks for letting me share in the ecstasy.

JANE: (jumps to her feet) But one of *my* photos could be printed in _Seventeen_ magazine! Think about it, Daria!

DARIA: _Seventeen_? *This* is considered an achievement?

JANE: Hey, even the most brilliant artist has to start small.

DARIA: You have a point. But where do I fit in?

JANE: (looking proud of herself) You two are going to be the subject of my photo!

TRENT & DARIA: (simultaneously) *Me*?

JANE: Yes. Both of you.

TRENT: Why us?

DARIA: (glances sideways at Trent, thought VO) Other than to humiliate me.

JANE: Be*cause*! The subject of the contest is "The Perfect Couple."

(Close-up on Daria's face.)

DARIA: (deadpan) Two things, Jane. First, perfect is not often a word associated with me. Second, and most importantly, we are not a couple.

(Cut to show all three.)

JANE: So? Pretend, dammit!

TRENT: Hey, I'm cool with that. Anything for my little sister. (He ruffles Jane's hair with a smirk and Jane glares. Trent glances at the clock) Dang, I was supposed to be at Jesse's ten minutes ago. Gotta motor. (looks at Daria) Guess I'll see you tomorrow.

DARIA: (without conviction) Yeah.

TRENT: Later.

(He walks out, then Daria turns to Jane.)

DARIA: (flatly) How can you be so cruel.

JANE: Daria, really, you're overreacting! All you have to do act like you're Trent's girlfriend. (wryly) I'm sure you've had plenty of practice imagining *that* already.

DARIA: Ha ha. Funny girl.

JANE: Honestly, it won't be that bad. All you have to do is sit with Trent for a couple pictures, then you can go back home to watch "Sick Sad World." Alone. Leaving Trent here, heartbroken, believing that you don't love him and--

DARIA: If I were you, I'd stop while I was ahead. While I still *had* a head. (sighs) Okay, I'll come over tomorrow afternoon and subject myself to torture. (shakes her head) The things this friendship has put me through.

(Fade to Morgendorffer dinner table. Daria is sitting with her parents, reading the newspaper, when Quinn comes running in, waving a copy of _Seventeen_.)

QUINN: Mom! Dad! Guess what! (She sits down at the table.) _Seventeen_ is, like, having a photo contest an' I'm gonna win a hundred dollars!

JAKE: (not looking up from his paper) That's nice, Daria.

QUINN: (indignant) *I'm* not Daria!

JAKE: (still not looking up) Oh. Sorry, Helen.

DARIA: Who's going to be your "perfect couple"?

QUINN: (narrows eyes) Hey, how'd *you* know what the theme was?

DARIA: I... uh... was reading that magazine today.

QUINN: Hmph, you don't even *get* _Seventeen_.

DARIA: Um... I bought it at the grocery store.

QUINN: I can't believe you're actually reading something *cool* for a change. Anyway, I'm taking a picture of Brittany and Kevin!

(Close-up on Daria. She looks surprised.)

(Cut to later that night. Daria is in her room talking to Jane on the phone.)

DARIA: I can't believe that *Quinn* is entering the contest. If she can figure out how to put the film in the camera, we don't stand a chance.

(Switch to split screen)

JANE: (pretending to be offended) You're saying that Quinn has more artistic ability than me? Traitor.

DARIA: It has nothing to do with ability and everything to do with the fact that *I'm* going to be in your picture, and *Brittany* is going to be in Quinn's.

JANE: Don't be so negative. How come Brittany's letting Quinn do this?

DARIA: Quinn promised her and Kevin thirty dollars of the prize money apiece.

JANE: Wow. Isn't she just a liiiiittle too confident that she's gonna win?

DARIA: You know Quinn. The world revolves around her. The only problem is that the world doesn't always realize it.

JANE: Well it's looks like *we're* just gonna have to coax the world back onto its path around the sun where it *belongs*. Don't worry, Daria. After the pictures *I'm* gonna take, Quinn won't have a hope.

DARIA: Why does that sound so ominous?

(Commercial break scene: Jane tells Daria and Trent that they are her new models, and they look shocked.)

(Cut to Jane's room the next day. Daria standing in the middle of the room wearing a tank top, cut-off shorts, and makeup. She is staring straight ahead with her usual deadpan expression.)

DARIA: After a while, one would think that I'd learn.

JANE: You look great... honest!

DARIA: (looks at her, scowling) Tell me again why I have to wear this?

(Jane holds up _Seventeen_ and points at the Barbie-doll model on the cover.)

JANE: 'Cos every girl in the dang magazine looks like *her*.

DARIA: That's it. I'm going home.

(Jane grabs a paintbrush and holds it up like a knife.)

JANE: Don't even *think* about it, little lady.

(Trent comes into Jane's room.)

TRENT: Okay, Janey, I'm ready. (He notices Daria.) Well. You look nice, Daria.

DARIA: Uhhh... (thought VO) Say something brilliant... something like "Well, *you* look like a god"? (out loud) Thanks.

JANE: All righty then. (She picks up a fancy-looking camera.) Let's get started.

(Cut to the bleachers out on Lawndale High's football field. Brittany is perched on the edge of the bottom bleacher, pouting, while Kevin is standing beside her and Quinn is in front of them, holding a disposable camera.)

BRITTANY: Why do we have to take the pictures *out*side? There's a piece of grass in my shoe!

QUINN: Because to show that you two are the perfect couple, we have to show how popular you are! And to look popular, you also have to look cute, and cheerleaders and football players look the cutest on a football field!

BRITTANY: (beaming) Oh. Okay!

QUINN: Now. For the first picture, I think you should pick Brittany up, Kevin, and carry her off the field in triumph, just before you two go off to spend a romantic evening together in celebration of the Lions' latest victory! (She gets a dreamy look on her face.)

KEVIN: (puzzled) But... we *lost* our last game.

(Cut to Quinn's face. She narrows her eyes.)

QUINN: This is going to be harder than I thought.

(Cut back to Jane's room. Jane is looking at Daria and Trent critically with her head cocked. Close-up on Jane.)

JANE: Hmm... I think we should start with a nice, basic picture. Okay, Trent, you stand behind Daria and put your arms around her waist. Okay that's good. Now put your chin on her shoulder. No, the *other* shoulder. Okay... umm... Daria, do something with your hands... put them... uhh... on top of Trent's. And smile for God's sake. No, not like someone's got a gun to your head, smile like you're having *fun*! You're in *love* for Pete's sake. Trent, you have to smile too, you know. Yeah, that's good. Okaaay... now... hold it... hold iiiiiit...

(Cut to shot of Daria and Trent standing the way Jane directed.)

DARIA: (thought VO) Breathe in... breathe out... breathe in...

JANE: Damn. I forgot to put the film in my camera. DON'T MOVE!

(She turns and starts rummaging through drawers.)

DARIA: Jane, my foot is going to sleep. (thought VO) And if my heart beats any louder, the neighbors are going to call the police on me for disturbing the peace.

JANE: (offscreen VO) Just a second! (Cut to show Jane. She straightens up, frowning.) I know I had some film around here somewhere... Ah! I bet I left it in the kitchen... be riiiight back! (She races out the door, then sticks her head back in the room.) Don't even *think* about moving! (She ducks out again.)

(Cut to show Trent and Daria standing in the same position. Daria is staring straight ahead, looking her most sardonic.)

TRENT: This reminds me of a song I'm working on.

DARIA: Really. What's it called? "My Sister Is About To Be Murdered By Her Best Friend If She Doesn't Find The Damn Film?"

TRENT: (laughs) No. It's called "Awkward."

DARIA: How appropriate.

TRENT: I'll let you hear it sometime. If you want to.

DARIA: (thought VO) As if I'd rather do something like spend quality time with my family instead. (out loud) Sure.

TRENT: Cool.

(There is a long awkward pause.)

DARIA: I wonder what happened to Jane's film.

TRENT: I don't know.

(There is another long pause.)

DARIA: So. Trent.

TRENT: What, Daria?

DARIA: Uhh... (looks hunted) Umm... so what are you thinking about right now? (She winces as soon as she says it. thought VO) That *has* to make at least a number six on the Top Ten Dumbest Questions of All Time list.

TRENT: (smiles and moves his eyes sideways to look at her) I'm thinking that your shoulder is pretty comfortable. (Daria blushes.) What are *you* thinking, Daria?

DARIA: (thought VO) I'm thinking that if there *is* a God, oh please, oh please, oh please let Jane come back now.

(Jane leaps into the room brandishing her film.)

JANE: Found it!

DARIA: (blinks, thought VO) Guess I should start going to church more often.

(Pan to Jane hurried putting the film in the camera.)

JANE: Okay, smile again. Thaaaaat's good... hold it... hold it...

(She aims the camera.)

JANE: On three... one... two... three!

(There is a flash that ends up as one of those time-lapse effects. When it clears, we see Daria and Trent sitting on the bed with their arms around each other.)

JANE: Hold it... I'd better take another of that one.

(She flashes the camera again, then Daria stands up quickly.)

DARIA: Jane, that's enough.

JANE: Aww, come on, I've only taken about ten...

DARIA: (sardonically) Put down the camera before you hurt yourself. (She picks up her clothes and walks toward the door.) I'm going to make myself decent again. (She stalks out of the room.)

JANE: (shakes her head) She's something else.

TRENT: Yeah. She is.

(Jane looks at him suspiciously.)

JANE: What's that supposed to mean?

(He looks at her innocently.)

TRENT: Just that she's different from any girl, other than you, that I've ever met before.

JANE: (carefully) Different *how*?

TRENT: Well, for one thing, she can think for herself. And she isn't afraid to *say* what she's thinking. She's intelligent, has a good sense of humor. In fact... (He looks thoughtful.) She's a lot like me. Only a girl.

JANE: (sardonically) And modest.

(Trent suddenly looks suspicious.)

TRENT: Janey... why are you so interested in what I think of Daria?

JANE: (looks uncomfortable) Well... it's just that... you see--

(Daria enters the room and Jane breaks off, looking relieved.)

JANE: Say Daria, before you go, will you take a picture of me? I screwed up the photograph I was gonna use for that self-portrait I was doing. Besides, I need to use up my film.

DARIA: Uhh sure. Just tell me which button to press.

TRENT: Hey, why don't *I* get to take the picture?

JANE: Because *you*, my dear brother, are the one who opened the camera and ruined all my film the last time I let you borrow it.

TRENT: Aww, come on, Janey, let me take it...

JANE: Nope. Daria, it's the big red button. Hold on let me strike a pose... (She gives an evil grin and stands with arms folded.) Okay.

DARIA: Let me aim...

(Switch to Daria's POV. She aims the camera and we see Jane through the lens.)

DARIA: (voice over) Okay. It's aimed... you ready?

JANE: Ready. Push the button, Frank.

DARIA: (VO) One... two...

(Jane suddenly looks freaked.)

JANE: Daria! Look ou--

(There is a scuffling noise as Jane leaps for Daria. Daria makes a screeching sound and the camera lurches upward. There is a flash, then it falls to the ground and everything goes blurry. Still from Daria's POV, we see blurry Trent and Jane leaning over Daria.)

JANE: Daria? You all right?

TRENT: (holds up a hand, which appears as a blur) How many fingers am I holding up?

DARIA: (dizzy VO) I don't know...

(Trent-blur looks at Jane-blur.)

TRENT: You think she had a concussion?

JANE: Her glasses fell off, you dope.

(Cut to show all three, clearly. Daria is lying on her back on the floor with Jane and Trent crouching over her. Jane hands Daria her glasses. She puts them on and sits up. Jane stands up and moves offscreen, while Trent stays by Daria.)

DARIA: What happened?

TRENT: (looks embarrassed) I was just gonna grab the camera from you, but Janey freaked out and knocked you over. Sorry.

DARIA: It's okay... I'll heal.

(Trent stands up, then leans down and grasps Daria's arms. She takes his and he pulls her gently to her feet and smiles at her. Still holding each other's arms, they stand looking at each other.)

TRENT: You sure you okay?

DARIA: Yeah. I'm... fine...

(Suddenly there is a flash. Daria and Trent turn and glare. Cut to Jane who is holding her camera and grinning.)

JANE: (innocently) What?

(Cut to the football field. Brittany and Kevin are sitting on the bleachers, holding hands and grinning. There is a flash as Quinn takes their picture.)

BRITTANY: Ooh can I have the double of that one too?

QUINN: (tiredly) Yes, Brittany.

KEVIN: Say, are we done yet? It's starting to get dark and I'm hungry!

BRITTANY: But Kevvie, these pictures are so *cute*!

(Cut to Quinn looking at the camera.)

QUINN: I'm out of film, anyway.

BRITTANY: Awwwwww. (brightens) Oh well. I guess 24 will be enough. Let us know which one you use, Quinn, 'kay? (She hops up off the bleachers.)

QUINN: Sure.

KEVIN: And don't forget our money when you win!

(They walk off as Quinn groans and sits down on the bleachers. Daria approaches her.)

DARIA: Tough day?

QUINN: What are *you* doing here?

DARIA: Walking home from Jane's. I thought I'd be nice for a change and come see if you survived your day with Barbie and Ken.

QUINN: (looking suspicious) You sure were gone a long time.

DARIA: (changing the subject) We'd better start for home. It's getting dark, Miss Aspiring Photographer.

QUINN: (indignantly) I'm not sweating!

(Commercial break scene, showing Daria and Trent in their pose as he's talking about his song.)

(Cut to the Morgendorffer dinner table, about a month later. Quinn is picking at her food.)

HELEN: What's wrong, honey? Why aren't you eating?

QUINN: Today's the day they're going to announce who, like, won the photo contest! I didn't get anything in the mail though. (She looks down at her plate desolately.) I guess that means I didn't win.

HELEN: I'm sorry, honey. That's too bad, isn't it, Jake?

JAKE: (looks up from his paper blankly) *Who* died?

DARIA: (unusually nice) Don't feel too bad about it, Quinn. I'm sure that tons of people entered the contest.

QUINN: (wails) But it *still* means that *my* picture wasn't the cutest!

DARIA: (thought VO) Why do I even try.

(The phone rings. Everyone looks at Quinn but she doesn't move.)

DARIA: My God, I didn't realize things were this bad. Mom, you'd better call the paramedics. (She gets up to answer the phone.) Hello?

JANE: (shouting phone VO) I WON!!!!

DARIA: (deadpan) Now that my ear drum is permanently damaged, could you explain?

(split screen)

JANE: I won the photo contest! I got the notice in the mail today, and my picture is in the magazine!

DARIA: (actually sounding a little excited) Wow. Congratulations!

JANE: (slyly) Can you come over? I... uh... want you to see what it looks like printed and all.

DARIA: Okay. Be right there. (pauses) Um, has Trent seen it yet?

JANE: Not yet. I told him, but I'm not going to let him see it until you're here.

DARIA: Okay, okay, I'm coming. Jane? One more thing.

JANE: What?

DARIA: Which picture did you use?

JANE: (mysteriously) You'll have to wait and see... (deadpan) But I *will* tell you I didn't choose that lovely picture *you* took. Turns out you aimed right up my nose.

(Fade to Daria walking up to Jane's house. Jane runs outside and practically drags Daria to her room. Trent is sitting on the bed, waiting on them, but he gets up when they come in.)

TRENT: Well?

JANE: Okay, you can look now. (She picks up the magazine then opens it to a page, holding it out for both Trent and Daria to see.) Ta da!

(Shot from Daria's POV. We see that the picture in the magazine is the one Jane took after Trent helped Daria up. Cut to shot of Daria's face.)

DARIA: You used *that* picture? That means I wore makeup for *nothing*.

JANE: (shrugs and grins) It was a risk you had to take. (She hands the magazine to Daria.) But read the description I wrote for it. I think you'll both like it.

DARIA: (reading out loud) "Trent and Daria. A picture by Jane Lane. I thought long and hard about the subjects for my photograph--" (She stops and looks at Jane.) You did?

JANE: Hell, it just sounded good. Now keep reading.

DARIA: (reading) "Finally I decided to take a picture of my two favorite people: my brother Trent and my best friend Daria. They aren't a couple in the usual sense of the word, but they mean more to me than anyone else on Earth. It's only fitting that I honor them by choosing them for the subjects of my picture." (looks up, sincerely) Wow. Thanks, Jane.

TRENT: That's sweet, Janey. (He goes over to Jane and gives her a hug.)

DARIA: (deadpan again) Ooh. It's a Kodak moment.

JANE: Hey, Daria had as much to do with this as I did. Doesn't she get a hug too?

(Daria glares at Jane, who smirks back.)

TRENT: (lets go of Jane and looks at Daria) If she wants one.

DARIA: Really, it's okay... you don't have to...

(Cut to Daria's POV. Jane is standing behind Trent making frantic arm motions. Daria looks at her expressionlessly, then looks at Trent. Cut to show all three.)

DARIA: What the hell.

(She steps up to Trent and they hug. Cut to Jane from Daria's POV. She makes kissy faces, then gives Daria a thumbs up. Cut to Daria. She glares at Jane, then gives in and closes her eyes. Cut back to show all three again as Daria and Trent let go.)

TRENT: It's getting pretty late. I'm calling it a day. 'Night Janey. See you, Daria.

JANE: 'Night Trent.

DARIA: Good night, Trent.

(He starts to leave, then turns to Daria.)

TRENT: You *still* haven't heard that song. Want to come by tomorrow afternoon and listen to it?

DARIA: (tries to hide a smile and almost succeeds) Sure.

TRENT: Great.

(He smiles and leaves. Jane turns to Daria.)

JANE: See, I *told* you this was a good idea.

DARIA: Which is usually an indication for me to run as fast as possible in the other direction.

JANE: Yeah well consider this the exception. Say, I suppose I'm obligated to ask if you want part of the prize money. After all, I wouldn't have won if it wasn't for you.

DARIA: Really, Jane. I'm not Brittany.

JANE: (grins) Thank God. Actually Trent said just about the same thing when I offered *him* part of the prize. Only the words he used weren't quite as nice.

DARIA: I can imagine. (looks thoughtful) But hey, if you're so eager to reward me for my services, could I have the duplicate of the picture you sent in?

(Jane's grin widens.)

JANE: Sorry, Charlie. No can do.

DARIA: Oh, come *on*, Jane, after all I went through--

JANE: Oh I'd give it to ya if I could. But I can't.

DARIA: (narrows her eyes at Jane) I take it I'm supposed to ask why.

JANE: Yup.

(There is a long pause.)

DARIA: *Well*?

JANE: (looks self-satisfied) Well what?

DARIA: *Why*?

JANE: Because. (triumphantly) Trent already asked me for it!

DARIA: (looks stunned) He *did*?

JANE: Yup. The day I got the pictures back from the developer as a matter of fact.

DARIA: Guess I'll just have to buy a copy of _Seventeen_ to get the picture. (She winces.) Ugh.

JANE: (smirks) Oh the amazing things love can do to a person.

DARIA: I do have a question though. Why did you choose that picture?

JANE: Well, when Trent chose that one to keep over all the staged ones, I realized that there must be something special about it. I think it's because the picture is so natural. You look like *Daria* in that picture, and in the others you look like someone else. (She looks slightly apologetic.) I guess the makeup wasn't such a good idea after all. (She grins again.) Boy, I bet you'll be the talk of Lawndale High on Monday. Just think, you got picked over Brittany to appear in *the* preppiest magazine of all time.

DARIA: I don't know. I bet no one will even notice.

(Cut to outside Sandi's house. She walks outside to the mailbox, gets some mail out, and goes inside. Picking up a copy of _Seventeen_ that's lying on top of the stack, she flips idly through it, then suddenly stops and stares.)

SANDI: Oh. My. God.

(She runs to the phone and dials hurriedly. Split screen as Stacy picks up.)

STACY: Hello?

SANDI: Have you gotten your _Seventeen_ yet?

STACY: Of course!

SANDI: Look at page 61. *Now.*

STACY: Umm... okay... (picks up the magazine and starts turning pages) Why are you so up--OH MY GOD!

(Switch to split screen with Stacy and Jeffy.)

STACY: Jeffy, you won't believe this! There's a picture of Quinn's cousin in _Seventeen_--with a *guy!*

(Switch to split with Jeffy and Jamie.)

JEFFY: Quinn's cousin is in _Seventeen!_

(Switch to split with Jamie and Tiffany.)

TIFFANY: Oh my *God*, I didn't know she even *knew* any guys!

(Switch to split with Tiffany and Joey.)

TIFFANY: Joey, Quinn's cousin is is _Seventeen_! I'm sooo jealous!

(Switch to split with Joey and Kevin.)

JOEY: Man, this is too weird. Quinn's nerdy cousin got her picture in _Seventeen_. With a guy, at that!

KEVIN: (looks blank) Seventeen? Like, the number?

JOEY: No, the *magazine*!

KEVIN: Ohhh. The one with all the skinny babes in it. (looks blank again) How'd *Daria* get in it?

JOEY: I dunno. Tiffany said it was some photo contest or something.

KEVIN: Oh. Hunh. Oops, I got another call. See ya.

(He punches a button and Brittany takes Joey's place in the other half of the screen.)

BRITTANY: (bubbly) *Hi*, Kevvie!

KEVIN: Hey, babe. Guess what Joey just told me? He said that Daria Morgendorffer's picture is in _Seventeen_ magazine! It was some... photo contest or something.

BRITTANY: (shrieks) Oh my God! The photo contest! (She grabs a copy of _Seventeen_ and flips through it.) Ugh, that weird Jane Lane girl took a picture of *Daria* with some--some *guy*, and it, like won! I'm going to kill Quinn Morgendorffer!

(Suddenly, dawn breaks over the barren coast of Kevin's brain.)

KEVIN: Does that mean we won't get paid?

(Cut back to Daria at Jane's.)

JANE: Don't deny it, you're going to be on everyone's lips Monday. When all you want is to be on Trent's. You poor thing.

(Daria glares.)

JANE: (holds up hands in submission) Just kidding!

(Cut to the Morgendorffer living room. Daria on the sofa calmly reading the newspaper, when Quinn comes storming in.)

QUINN: Daria, I'm going to *kill* you and that girl! Not only did I lose the contest, *you* got your picture in _Seventeen_! And worst of all, I *still* have to, like, pay Brittany and Kevin!

DARIA: (not looking up from her paper) Sorry, Quinn. Would it help if I told you that Jane held me at gunpoint?

QUINN: (ignores the comment, extreme frustration) Ooooohhhhh!

(Quinn storms off. Daria finally looks up smugly, then puts down the newspaper to reveal the copy of _Seventeen_ that she was hiding behind it.)

(Credits, showing makeovers of Daria, Trent, Jane, Quinn, Brittany, and Kevin, while part of "Pictures to Prove It" by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones plays:

I've got a pile of pictures
I've got a whole stack of proof
I've got pictures to prove it and all I ever do
Is stare at the pictures for hours on end
They tell the truth to me
While I'm sure you just pretend
And you deny we ever happened and swear it never was that way
Even you'll admit when I submit to you exhibit A...)






THE END