Story name:Damned cheesy Fanfiction Summary: What happens when Daria gets mad and an author gets nervy? Scene one The lights were low in Trent s room. It smelled of strawberry car freshener and a bottle of Boones Farm chilled in a giant blue bowl full of ice. Daria laid out on Trents bed and smiled coyly to Trent as he removed his shirt. The two had just begun the beginning of the end of their long awaited *time* together. "Oh Trent, You don't know how much I love you..." Daria blushed as she said this "I love you too um..love.." Trent replied back and began working on Daria's engine. "HEY! wait a minute. When did this turn into a giant pile of smut?" Daria looked towards the computer screen. "Yeah, and why would I work on Darias engine? she doesn't even have a car!" Trent got up and turned the lights back on. ("Hey, I was just trying to write a story here give me some credit alright?") Trent put his shirt back on and Daria straighten up. "Well, if you're going to write Fanfiction you need to get your facts straight." Daria paused, "I d never admit my true feelings for someone like that... especially in this atmosphere." "Yeah!" Trent nodded in agreement but thought "What's wrong with this atmosphere?" Daria ignores him "And this would never happen anyways.." but then looks at Trent. "Well maybe it would but not like this..." "Right!" Trent agrees once more. "I mean Boones Farm wine? Marvin Gaye? Trents room?" Daria breathed. "Give us a little credit!" "Damn straight." "Hey, what's wrong with my room?" Daria turns to Trent "Nothing really.." she tries not to lay into him "But, car freshener Trent??" He just shrugs and Daria turns her attention back at the author. "If this were to *ever* happen, at least make it realistic... and a little less trailer park" Daria gets up and leaves the room. Trent shrugs again and goes to sleep. ("Damn fickle cartoons...." the author sighes again and starts once more) >A black screen rises and Thong Song by Sisqo is playing< Minutes pass and Daria walks onto the screen. "This was just a friendly reminder to all you abusive fanfic authors out there. Let Trent and I do our thing the right way, the realistic way.." She looks back to the set "The unappealing way..." she trails off and blushes... "Damn cheesy Fanfiction.." She rips off her coat and runs back to the bed...the lights fade and the curtain falls.. (Author smiles..."haha, knew she couldnt resist")