CARRY ON WAYWARD STACY Like always, Daria is a trademark of MTV and Viacom, while Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son, which was written by Kerry Livgren, is (c) 1976 Kirshner Music (BMI), whatever you like it or not, eh? Stacy Rowe: Lead & harmony vocal & drums Sandi Griffin: Harmony vocal & bass Quinn Morgendorffer: Harmony vocal, organs, piano & synthesizers Tiffany Blum Deckler: Harmony vocal & 6 string electric guitar Chorus: Carry on, wayward Stacy You're a wimp that ain't racy Lay your pigtailed head to rest Don't you cry no more. Stacy: Once I was a girl in shallow confusion till The Fashion Club saved me from delusion Sandi said that I'd be perfect, to just break down an' cry. Though I had backbone, I still was a chicken Though I spoke my mind, I still took a lickin' I hear the voice of Quinn when I sob; I can hear her say: Chorus (repeat) Stacy: Masquerading as a babe with a reason Dating Bret Strand's the event of the season And if I claim to be a diva, it surely means that I don't know. In the hot tub, I said my hand was pruney Sandi cringed at that and called me a looney And then Sandi's brothers locked us outside and what's worse, I heard them say: Chorus (repeat) Stacy: NO!! Solo Sandi, Quinn & Tiffany: Carry on Stacy: You're such a big crybaby Sandi, Quinn & Tiffany: Carry on Stacy: Why don't you grow up? Maybe. Now The Fashion Club is no more Surely collage waits for you. Chorus (repeat) New last line: Don't you cry, don't you cry NO MORE!! OWARI (THE END)